Author Topic: June 2022 changes  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
June 2022 changes
« on: June 13, 2022, 06:59:34 pm »
June 2022. Free POF has changed to only allowing 1(?) message a day, further more it’s now obscure about where to do this, calls it “highlights”. I can’t understand the thinking behind this. I never received an email advising me of the changes. There are no user instructions. I haven’t found any dating site yet which actually vets it’s users successfully and so while POF was free and easy to use I accepted it was my responsibility to to take care. The advertised charges are ridiculously high. So very sad to see this change.

Offline Silan

• View Profile
Re: June 2022 changes
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 10:40:54 pm »
Good afternoon. I wanted everyone to know that the Pof dating site really works if you really want to find someone. Just my advice to everyone. Do not give up. Read about them here pof . I think you will meet your half on Pof and be very happy. You will be in love and it is never too late. I recommend this site Pof. I have a very good impression of him. There were no false records. Sometimes the true photos did not match the real person. Love dating on Pof because it is free and it really makes it more attractive.