RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Minewig reviews  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Minewig reviews
« on: June 13, 2022, 07:03:17 pm »
Extremely sorry that I didnt do my do diligence before attempting to purchase from this company. This wig that I received is a piece of garbage plain and simple. Did not in any way look like the picture that interested me in buying it. They knew this when they mailed it out and confirms that they are only interested in taking your money. They are simply put nothing more than scam artist which most of the reviews states. I definitely confirm that. Do not under any circumstances buy from them.
User's recommendation: Stay far away no matter how tempting! The quality of their wigs is crap.

Offline Silan

• View Profile
Re: Minewig reviews
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 08:05:26 pm »
The first selection criterion is the hair material. In accordance with this, there are types of wigs: natural, artificial and mixed. Natural products are created from natural hair of the Slavic type, artificial ones are made from kanekalon, and mixed products are made from natural and heat-resistant artificial hair. What does a kanekalon wig look like? Natural: natural hair shine, they are strong, light (8 times lighter than natural hair), last longer and retain their shape. Seek help from minewig to help you choose the right wig.