Author Topic: Don't read the info they request, hang up on the phone!  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Don't read the info they request, hang up on the phone!
« on: June 13, 2022, 07:06:00 pm »
I have been writing and phoning this company since January (now end of May). They hang up if I call as they ask (again today), and in response to my emails keep asking me for the same photos and information over and over, which I have sent them. If they would scroll down, they would see the photos they ask for.

This is about the worst customer service I have ever gotten. Too bad, I love my air fryer and would love to be able to use it again!

Offline Silan

• View Profile
Re: Don't read the info they request, hang up on the phone!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 01:53:24 am »
Hello everyone. I want to tell you that the kalorik fryer is equipped with powerful air frying technology, which uses fast circulation of hot air for cooking, as well as accessories that are easy to clean. This Kalorik product works great, no oil smell, splash or mess, it cooks food really great, making it healthy and tasty. Regarding the price and availability of the kalorik deep fryer, the product is currently priced at $ 129 and can be easily purchased from various online retailers such as Amazon, BestBuy, Target and others.