RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: What can be done in messengers to solve marketing problems?  (Read 1806 times)

Offline MarkBartra

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
What can be done in messengers to solve marketing problems?
« on: September 17, 2022, 10:18:31 pm »
I want to use messengers for work. Do you know what you can do in messengers to solve marketing problems?

Offline Olenka01

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: What can be done in messengers to solve marketing problems?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 12:54:41 am »
With messengers, you can engage potential customers in a sale with a series of consistent messages that will introduce your subscribers to the company and product, find out their needs and give out relevant content for more effective persuasion. You can gbwhatsapp download for this . A series of messages is created and customized in any messenger marketing platform in advance.

Offline Agata98

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 02:00:59 am »
Customers and regular customers can also be subscribed to messenger newsletters, stay in touch with the company and receive periodic promotions or important notifications.

Offline Cermit

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 02:10:27 am »
Don't you think it would be better to use SEO as a marketing strategy, for instance? It's much more effective, and if you're interested, I can even recommend you use various sources of info on the internet to get more into it, and for me, this article https://prposting.com/blog/22-link-profile was highly informative and useful, so you can chekc it out as well.