Author Topic: tell me about CBD!  (Read 1625 times)

Offline horeyro

• View Profile
tell me about CBD!
« on: October 24, 2022, 08:42:59 pm »
Hi all, I would like to know more about interesting products like CBD as I keep hearing more and more about them from my friends, on the internet etc. What do they help with ? Which is the best one to choose? Are there any contraindications? I could really use your information! Thank you!

Offline klinater

• View Profile
Re: tell me about CBD!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 09:14:18 pm »
You are right, these products are very popular with people now! Simply put, it is cannabidiol which is derived from marijuana and I would like to point out that many people consider it illegal, however, at a certain concentration of this substance, it is not only legal to use, but it is also useful! So I suggest you try delta 8 bud which you can easily order and test. I personally love these gummies! Delicious and healthy.

Offline GabrielYoung

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 09:57:29 pm »
Which product has a cooler effect with CBD or magic mushrooms?

Offline peterlynch

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2022, 02:06:17 am »
It is difficult to answer your question unequivocally. Try a few products and then you'll be able to figure out what you like best. You can buy all the products at shrooms-online.net. This is the best store that sells CBD and magic mushrooms and a huge number of other cool products. Be sure to check out this website.