Author Topic: Looking Web design company  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Dr3adn0ught

• View Profile
Looking Web design company
« on: July 08, 2021, 09:37:23 pm »
I have developed website in html and flash through bizline dot com dot pk, They have developed my content in flash and some sections developed in php and database mysql. Now i have required any cheap hosting which offer all such features, Please let me know if you have any idea.

waiting your friendly reply

Offline AKTHESAVIOR

• View Profile
Re: Looking Web design company
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 09:39:08 pm »
By the way, as an HTML developer, do you know how to translate Figma to HTML? I would be very grateful for your advice!

Offline 42Duggg

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 10:18:21 pm »
Hey! As far as I know, you can use the official plugin from Figma, which will allow you to convert Figma to HTML, but I have already used it and I did not like the result at all.
You better get in touch with these guys: https://www.reliablepsd.com/figma-to-html/
They can help you convert any Figma design into HTML.

Offline Tnfk

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 06:14:39 am »
How do I promote my website on the Internet?

Offline Dosl

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 06:23:32 am »
Hi everyone. I see you're talking about sites. Now every site on the Internet needs good advertising. If you want to advertise your website on social networks, then you can buy telegram ads for promotion. Now buying advertising in Telegram channels is very effective, because there are a lot of people sitting in this social network and it has a lot of traffic.Goodbye

Offline Ndrace

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2022, 03:55:33 am »
I have my own business, I have created an app that has already become popular, but I have no advertising there and so far I have hardly made any money from it, how do I set up monetisation ?

Offline Kelan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2022, 11:15:04 am »
Everyone in the world is using phones these days and that is the main reason why I decided to create phone apps. They have become popular and I would like to start earning money from them. I found a website on the internet that offers monetizing ios apps. Has anyone already worked with this company or know it? Do you think they can be trusted?

Offline TimTim

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 02:32:54 am »
Guys, thank you a lot for this information there. Right now it's definitely hard to find some good services but I recommend you to check these best web design agencies right there as these lists of such companies can help you to understand what to choose right there right now. Hope that I helped you a little.

Offline netahnpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 05:54:23 am »
Anyone have idea about Spotify premium?

And what is the difference between spotify premium and spotify regular?

Does spotify premium is good for music promotion services?