RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: How do you feel about social media?  (Read 3410 times)

Offline User12

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
How do you feel about social media?
« on: October 25, 2021, 11:39:10 am »
Hello everyone, I have been using social networks for a long time, and most often Instagram. I’m very likely to run into it; I often talk there with friends, girls and watch the latest photos and videos of my friends. I sit at a laptop more often than at a phone, I would like to know, can I somehow download Instagram to my computer?

Offline KendrickStafford

• View Profile
Re: How do you feel about social media?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 04:10:40 pm »
I do not spend much time on social media since it takes time. Time is priceless, I prefer to communicate off site, in person.
If to speak of social media as a way of communication on distance or to ask something real quick and receive answer - my attitude is amazing!

term paper writer

Offline Lithe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 09:45:24 pm »
I recently also looked for a short but where everything will be described for a review of the new Apple new product, I now want with 10 iPhone and I think whether I should buy 13 or save and buy 12 iPhone. I found a post https://backlightblog.com/upload-to-instagram-from-pc where everything is described and he helped me make a decision. I hope it will help you understand more about the latest phone from Apple.

Offline JordanJynx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 01:16:10 am »
I personally don't care

Offline JordanJynx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 01:17:01 am »
меня это волнует в последнюю очередь

Offline Watson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2021, 01:37:51 am »
I can't imagine life without social media. Especially without Twitter. I used to share my thoughts there every day. By the way, a little life hack: you can use the tool to increase the number of retweets. Such as here https://socialsgrow.com/buy-twitter-retweets/. This will help make your Twitter account more popular. People will see you being retweeted and think your content is interesting. But of course, this is only an auxiliary tool. First of all, you need to write really explosive tweets.

Offline RichardRiche

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2021, 09:25:44 pm »
thx for this answer!

Offline Paronginio_Pedrosos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2022, 07:53:16 am »
Hi, I had a problem with my instagram page for a long time, or rather, I wanted to have a lot of followers and a lot of activity. With this problem, I turned to megafamous, because I know that they will help me. And so it happened, every day more and more people began to subscribe to my page, thanks to this service