Author Topic: The Unofficial UK Football Page 2008-09  (Read 322438 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: The New Unofficial UK Football Page
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 09:46:24 am »
He he he...nice one Tex...my turn will come [rolleyes]

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 10:34:07 am »
Funny thing ??? I watched Man United v Liverpool today on P2P football site, and on screen it said Setanta sports. I subscribe to Setanta sports, but it wasn't on my list, so where the hell did it come from [wacko]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:36:15 am by billyfridge »

texasboy

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 06:18:08 am »
Funny thing ??? I watched Man United v Liverpool today on P2P football site, and on screen it said Setanta sports. I subscribe to Setanta sports, but it wasn't on my list, so where the hell did it come from [wacko]

Probably from my mate who controls what Man U fans are forced to watch. Bet the curry didnt taste quite as good. >:D
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 09:07:44 am »
Yeah but the prawn sarnies were ok LOL

texasboy

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 06:55:17 am »
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

At 1400 HRS on Sunday Sept 21st there will be a grudge match.

On my left the underdogs CHELSEA usually in BLUE versus  the almighty wrath of of the number one team Man U usually seeing RED  Yes, the underdogs dont stand a chance,but we will fight them on the beaches,we will fight them in the pub, and be truthfully patronising if they should slip up.
People, are you really ready for this one?? >:D
thank you for listening.
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 09:12:59 am »
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

On my left the underdogs CHELSEA usually in BLUE versus  the almighty wrath of of the number one team Man U usually seeing RED  Yes, the underdogs dont stand a chance,but we will fight them on the beaches,we will fight them in the pub, and be truthfully patronising if they should slip up.
thank you for listening.
cheers

He he he....sometimes you crack me up Tex...you really do....I can't wait for Saturday, nor can Berbatov, Ronaldo, etc..... ::)

texasboy

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 07:02:39 am »
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

thank you for listening.
cheers

He he he....sometimes you crack me up Tex...you really do....I can't wait for Saturday, nor can Berbatov, Ronaldo, etc..... ::)

Look out John Terry is about.lol  CHELSEA just had a little practice game with Bordeaux tonight. The BLUES could only manage a 4-0 win against the french. Still it might help lift them up to the standards that Man U have set this season. >:D
cheers
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:22:38 am by texasboy »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 09:21:27 am »
Dunno about John Terry Tex......have they upheld that red card decision? [rolleyes]

texasboy

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 02:50:32 am »
17 Sep 2008

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has expressed anger at the decision to overturn Chelsea captain John Terry's sending off last weekend.

The Scot believes the appeal verdict was influenced by Keith Hackett, head of the Professional Game Match Officials Board, and not referee Mark Halsey.

Ferguson, quoted in The Times, said: "From what I have heard, Keith Hackett has told the referee to rescind the red card and he wouldn't do it. If it had been a Manchester United player, Keith Hackett wouldn't have done this."

He added: "If the referee has made a mistake, this is going to happen all the time."

Terry is now free to face United this weekend.

cheers

texasboy

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 06:57:56 am »
 ;D My oh My. Looks like CHELSEA may have to find a little extra on Sunday to match Man U great performance tonight against Villareal. 0-0.
Still Man U is still no 14 in premier league table, only 6 from the bottom and relegation. >:D

With all those world class players,I`m sure they will claw their way back to at least the top 10.
cheers.

And Tex quietly says to Billy, "you know I`m enjoying this.lol"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 07:14:04 am by texasboy »

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 04:12:40 pm »
It's ok, we'll just sit here for a while without seeming threatening for a few months before people realise (again) that whooops! Arsenal just took top of the table!

But until then I'll just sit back and watch all the ManUs v Chelseas talk  ;D

oh and I just have to add as an Arsenal supporter - Tottenham?  ??? [LOL!] [wink]
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 04:14:22 pm by TheNightWatchman »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 07:37:40 pm »
ooooooh.....that's just Evil......B.....

texasboy

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2008, 07:25:09 am »
 ;D Well Billy NWM got his first wish, Arsenal are already top of the league today, but they have used up 5 rubs at the genie lamp. Chelsea still have a game in hand ,and Man U have 2. *correction only 1 after sunday >:D

Should be a very interesting season with lamp-pardner rubbing the genie.
cheers

And dont despair all you Man U fans,even though your team is 15th in the league and only 3 away from relagation, you will survive (sometime.) ::)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 08:34:40 am by texasboy »

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2008, 11:45:51 am »
Well what did I tell you? Quietly sail into 1st haha. Still a long way to go and a lot of teams to face, have to wait until November to face ManU, Chelsea & Man City... until then, the unfortunate Hull City is going to have to make their first trip to the Emirates.

Carling Cup starts this week! I hope they actually show it here.. nice to see our under 18s take apart some first teams  ;D

edit: No it's not! How do you watch your P2P Football billy? Haven't done it in a while, any decent programs/servers?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:48:03 am by TheNightWatchman »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2008, 07:01:57 pm »
I haven't found any decent servers yet B..

the Premiership is lookin very interesting, what with Man City coming into money, and Robinio,  Liverpool posing more threat. I might even go halves with my son on his Sky installation, and get Sky sports, then with my Virgin Media Setanta sports, I'll be able to watch all the games.  ;D

did you see my post.....>Funny thing, I watched Man United v Liverpool today on P2P football site, and on screen it said Setanta sports. I subscribe to Setanta sports, but it wasn't on my list, so where the hell did it come from ?........

any ideas?...America, Australia perhaps, ???
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 07:16:10 pm by billyfridge »