RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: NASA sends Endeavour to International Space Station  (Read 24637 times)

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
NASA sends Endeavour to International Space Station
« on: November 15, 2008, 12:15:12 pm »
Hi all,

For all you that may be interested in the ISS and it's latest mission, here is the "LIVE" event as it happens 24/7 untill November 29,2008 -

Windows Media Pla

Fuzzy

Sorry fuzzy, but the link was pure spam and had to remove it. Our friends from ru.
cheers

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 09:14:18 am by texasboy »

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NASA sends Endeavour to International Space Station
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 12:44:23 pm »
Hi all,

For all you that may be interested in the ISS and it's latest mission, here is the "LIVE" event as it happens 24/7 until November 29,2008 -

Windows Media Player

Fuzzy

Sorry fuzzy, but the link was pure spam and had to remove it. Our friends from ru.
cheers

Hi Tex,

Not sure what your talking about, I got this off of the ... www.nasa.gov ( USA National Aeronautics Space Administration ) ... web site, I'm sure its safe, been on it for the past 10 hours saw the docking of Endeavour to the ISS, men floating around, you know space stuff the things dreams are made of. This is the same exact thing "DirecTV" broadcasts as NASA uses there satellite system for all video including HD programming.

"YAHOO" Streaming 24/7 Video Link -
http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1369080&segment=149773

Enjoy All
Fuzzy
 ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 02:36:56 pm by fuzzytomcat »

texasboy

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 05:17:21 am »
 ;D Explained all in PM fuzzy. There is no way that I would delete a link or post by your goodself.!!  This one caught me by surprise,trying to offer me everything including Billies Van.
cheers.
Now on your link above NASA link comes up ok, but bottom link yahoo playlist wont open.It flashes a window on my monitor then very quickly reduces back into link. Will run an in depth virus scan in case its me. Normal scans with uptodate AVG 8.0 and SpyBot have not shown anything yet.
cheers

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 04:07:49 am »
Hi Tex,

Right now this is the greatest show on "EARTH" ... science at it's best, and the view only a select few know. There is Renewable and Alternative energy, Bio, Computer and Material science. Yesterday they showed a spider and butterfly experiment the spider web was weird. These machines the Shuttle and ISS Station of mans construction is the most complex thing ever built. The Shuttle, and ISS which now is almost the size of a football field is traveling over 15,000 miles per hour, 15 sunrises and sunsets in 24 hours, 200 miles above the earth and just think of the men and women that travel outside of these machines into space and we are all able to see it "LIVE" ..... and not some 1 minute snippet on your Local News.

Hope you get your video sorted out its really well worth watching if you can, especially the space walks !!

NASA Program Schedule -
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/mission_schedule.html

Best,
Fuzzy
 ;D

« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 02:37:29 pm by fuzzytomcat »

texasboy

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 04:48:30 am »
Watching it right now fuzzy. I already have NASA TV on my PC. Fantastic views. Didnt realise that something as simple as velcro worked as well as it does.lol
cheers

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 05:41:58 pm »
thanks fuzzy!!!!! this is great stuff!!
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 02:27:10 pm »
Hey Chip,

Glad you like it, Here is a little speeded up version of the first EVA1 if you missed it -

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rhrNzZUVzQ8#=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rhrNzZUVzQ8#=en&amp;fs=1</a>

EVA 3 starts tomorrow 11-22 @ about 10:45 AM PST  (for approx. 7 hours, a long one)

;D

texasboy

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 06:52:09 am »
 ;D Noticed a lady astronaut lost her handbag(tool kit) in space today. Lucky that the men carried a few spares.lol
cheers

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 03:13:35 pm »
;D Noticed a lady astronaut lost her handbag(tool kit) in space today. Lucky that the men carried a few spares.lol
cheers

Isn't this great, for those of us that have quality video from the NASA programming. Sometimes it looks to real ... almost fake and then you see something or someone float on by, flying through the air. The streaming video is alright to give everyone else a curiosity of what is going on and how far the International Space Station has actually came and where the technology is going.

Well I'm going to make some pop corn in my "Microwave Oven" and check my "CCTV" system to see whats up outside and maybe use my "Cell Phone" to talk to my daughter ....... Amazing what kinds of devices came from a need for NASA projects ..... lol.

"YAHOO" Live Video Streaming -
http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1369080&segment=149773

;D

texasboy

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 05:11:15 am »
Great shots passing over Florida and east coast at 218miles above earth.
cheers

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 04:40:59 pm »
Today 11-28-2008, Endeavour undocks from the ISS at 9:47 AM EST or 14:47 GMT with a fly around the ISS.

Hopefully they wont hit a tool bag on the way home ....lol

;D

texasboy

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 06:00:53 am »
 ;D At 17,500mph I dont think tool bag will be a problem.lol. Just watched it take less than 5 minutes to fly over USA and eastern Canada.
Is that stuff at top of screen a defragger program.lol.
cheers

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 07:10:21 am »
Looks as if the "Endeavour" made it back to earth safely again this time at Edwards Air force base in Boron, California a first for the shuttle program, and another NASA accomplishment toward the completion of the International Space Station.

Stay tuned for more flights and space stuff !!

Fuzzy
 ;D

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 10:24:43 pm »
cheers

typical bloody woman....I bet she never loses her 'makeup' bag [kity]

texasboy

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:19 am »
cheers

typical bloody woman....I bet she never loses her 'makeup' bag [kity]
That female astronaut is a true professional and brilliant at what she was supposed to do. If we only had a quarter of what she is capable of we would think ourselves very lucky. Beautiful landing of the Endeavour.
cheers

Super photo`s fuzzy.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:44:53 am by texasboy »