RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Almost no results from private trackers!!  (Read 8541 times)

Yehhanyos

Almost no results from private trackers!!
« on: March 26, 2009, 02:36:50 am »
Hi, My problem is whenever i search with Bit Che, it comes up with results mainly from public sites. Lets say i'm a member in 9 various private trackers that are currently in Bit Che's scripts, the results always come from public sites and 10-15 results from only 1-3 private tracker!! So i ran some tests:

1- I searched for a software (i don't remember what it was) with Bit Che, and none of the results were from TorrentBytes. So i selected Search Only TorrentBytes And there were some results!! Then i selected All including TBy and it showed those results from TBy!! So what i understand is if i want to get results from private trackers i have to saerch only with them one by one then i run a All search?

Keep in mind that the result that came from TBy was unique (not duplicate)

2- Anotrher example, The movie End of Days 5.69 GB didn't show in the results when i selected All and it didn't show when i selected Search Only RevolutionTT either, But when i searched in the site there was a result End of Days 5.69 GB.

3- The movie The Rock 10.88 GB and it's unique (not duplicate) didn't show in the results at all, while i can find it in SceneHD.

Bit Che Guevara Edition version 1.0 build 60. I always update my scripts from About --> Update Scripts

Any suggestions?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:55:00 am by Yehhanyos »

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
Re: Almost no results from private trackers!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 03:07:47 am »
Goto Prefs and Un-tick "Auto remove exact matches from search resaults"

You could also look in Removed Results (F7)

Yehhanyos

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 04:35:57 am »
I removed the check mark from Auto remove exact matches from search resaults then i tried to search again for "The Rock" and nothing came up from SceneHD.

When i looked into the Removed Results i found this, can you explain please?

Could it be some errors in my scripts?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:47:27 am by Yehhanyos »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 08:02:29 am »
1.  could be an issue with your cookies timing out, and sometimes a 2nd search is needed to refresh the login/cookies.. this might not be apparent until you do sometype of 'search only' then back to all as you have done, but thats just sorta how it goes for now.. ultimately, you could also enable connection logging (see other thread) and then view the logs and see what the problem is, or post them here for us to view.

2.   RevolutionTT might need to be updated as well.. (see #3 response)

3. yeah, if its not returning results correctly, or you have extra html tags, then its because the script is not correct. the site probably changed something major like the table layout and now the bit che script needs updating... usually bit che scripts are not affected by minor site changes, but in this case, it will need updating.

jump back on irc and hit either me or bovski up with your login (change it to a temp pw if you want) and we'll figure out what needs to be fixed in the script..    SceneHD

thanks
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Yehhanyos

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 05:33:42 am »
First sorry for the late reply, I had some problems in my computer yesterday.

How can i enable connection logging? i searched a lot in the forum/Bit Che and couldn't find an option to do this!

Also do you want my username/password for RevTT and SCHD? Because if someone else but me logs in with this UN/PW, they will assume i'm using proxies and they will ban me immediately. Otherwise, let me know and i will give them to you?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 08:19:01 am by Yehhanyos »

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 08:49:21 am »
Well the RevolutionTT script is wrong for a start there is no "if" in it and sites with wait times need an "if" in their script.