0 (0%)
Avant Browser
0 (0%)
Netscape
0 (0%)
Other Browser (Tell Me!)
1 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: What is the best browser?  (Read 62506 times)

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
Re: What is the best browser?
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 10:34:09 pm »
A lot of people don't like Opera because it has some compatibility problems with sites sometimes..it follows W3C standard very strictly.

However I've gotten so used to it's interface and speed that on multiple occasions I have tried switching browsers and have never been able to stick with any other browser. I've tried to force myself to use Firefox and Chrome and I always find some annoying quirks that have me running back to Opera. It's all about personal preference, IMO.

They should standardize browsers more so that anybody has the choice to use any browser and they don't have to worry about the site being compatible or not. This problem is much less than what it was 5 years ago when IE was the most popular browser, but it still happens from time to time.

allisgod

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2012, 09:28:12 am »
I am using Mozilla Firefox only...It's really fast for Downloading ,Uploading anything.It won't get crash even if you open more tabs...While using the browser,i have checked my internet speed at Ip-Details.com the speed is Good.So you can use Firefox Browser.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:31:12 am by allisgod »

DarKnight

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 06:29:05 am »
Chrome is really fast but doesn't have the add-ons I need. So I use Firefox.

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 02:34:41 am »
Just updated Firefox to 29.0. Anyone else using FF 29.0?

TheHalf™

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2014, 01:28:52 am »
Yes I use it on my Linux machines. It doesn't seem to bad, but the slight changes in interface take some getting used to.

After about 10 years of usage I have finally ditched Opera almost completely since they do not make a Linux version. I still have the new one installed on my windows machine but I'm trying to migrate toward Firefox 100%.