RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Who am I (Music World) past and present.  (Read 96313 times)

texasboy

Re: Who am I (Music World) past and present.
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2008, 07:51:44 am »
Ok just a little bit harder one -

Who were the Primes and the Primettes ? ........ O0

;D

You young ones never learn.lol Diana Ross and the Supremes.?
cheers

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2008, 11:55:04 am »
Ok just a little bit harder one -

Who were the Primes and the Primettes ? ........ O0

;D

You young ones never learn.lol Diana Ross and the Supremes.?
cheers

Well Tex your correct with the "Primettes" as the "Supremes" but .......... the "Primes" were known as the "Temptations" ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Temptations

;D

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2008, 12:23:44 pm »
Here's a really easy one -

Everyone should remember "Woodstock 1969" with the heart stoping performance of Jimmy Hendrix Gutair playing, but there was also another band with a young man's "Legendary" drum solo that brought him his fame who was he, and from what rockin band ?

;D

texasboy

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2008, 08:19:06 am »

Everyone should remember "Woodstock 1969" with the heart stoping performance of Jimmy Hendrix Gutair playing, but there was also another band with a young man's "Legendary" drum solo that brought him his fame who was he, and from what rockin band ?

;D

Stretching my memory back to woodstock I would guess the youngest musician/drummer should be Michael Shrieve with the Carlos Santana Band.. The video is great.
cheers >:D

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2008, 01:21:20 pm »

;D

Stretching my memory back to woodstock I would guess the youngest musician/drummer should be Michael Shrieve with the Carlos Santana Band.. The video is great.
cheers >:D

Your spot on again Tex ...... now I'll have to get a really good one for you  ;D

Offline netahnpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2022, 06:56:05 am »
Angus Young is a guitarist and songwriter who has been the lead guitarist of Australian hard rock band AC/DC from it's start in 1973. Young is known for his hard-edge style lead (and his signature vibrato), wild stage energy, and most importantly, that sexy schoolboy clothing. He was ranked 96th on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time. Those days are long gone now, that passion for guitars, customize guitar parts, bridges & tone lock.