Author Topic: Torrent ZAP, is it "cheating"?  (Read 8874 times)

Offline jeffmartis

• View Profile
Torrent ZAP, is it "cheating"?
« on: April 18, 2011, 04:54:16 pm »
When ever I search for anything, Torrent ZAP ALWAYS leads the first 10 lines or so with an incredible amount of seeders, and weird text headings:

For example, under size instead of an integer, it says "<MG RC="http://HTTP://TATC>TORRENTZ..."

Also, whenever I try to open a torrent from "KICK ASS TORRENTS" or "DEMONOID PUB" almost 99% of the time you get an error message saying "temp file no longer available."  I can't see very well and have to use large text, high contrast color scheme on a 32" LCD monitorso you could please tell me, how do I tell my registered edition of Bit Che to never look for torrent zap, kick ass torrents, or demonoid pub ever again?

I almost never donate to public domain software but you guys were so good a product I did what I could three years ago when I first got this app and I sure like the perks of upgraded registered copy, ESPECIALLY COFFEE CUPS and for being able to search by single format category (games, apps, vidio,audio).

Thanks for your help.

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Torrent ZAP, is it "cheating"?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 06:33:25 pm »
Hi jeffmartis,

Thanks for your continued support of the project. I will have a new release available within the next few weeks that will fix some problems on sites like KickAssTorrents. But for the time being, here's how you can get rid of those scripts:

1. Open Bit Che
2. Press F2  (or Options, Show Scripts)
3. Right click on the scripts you want to get rid of, and select "Select Script(s)"

Note:  those scripts will come back if you update your script pack, but then again, you can always delete it again :)

-  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.