Author Topic: OLD -- Re: Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)  (Read 84232 times)

Offline Eleventeen

• View Profile
OLD -- Re: Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)
« on: November 27, 2012, 12:17:41 pm »
Thanks for making Bit Che. Been using it a while, it rocks. Donating now for plus.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 03:22:29 pm by chip! »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: OLD -- Re: Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 03:23:16 pm »
thank you sir!! :) all donations are going to my Honeymoon Fund! -- getting married in a few months :) :)
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline MartinElk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 01:28:00 am »
Chip,

I lost my Bit Che Plus account status when I upgraded today, and the option to use the:

Automated Account Recovery:
http://convivea.com/recover.php

LOST YOUR UNLOCK CODE? CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!!!

doesn't work for me because the email address I registered with originally is ONE character longer than the input field allows!

Please let me know what I can do to reestablish my Bit Che Plus account.

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 01:31:17 am »
fixed, thanks! :)

Offline bmh67wa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 10:36:20 am »
Can you use your activation on more than one computer? I use Bit Che on two separate PCs and have activated it on one but I'm afraid to do it on the other one in case it messes things up.

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 11:56:27 am »
Can you use your activation on more than one computer? I use Bit Che on two separate PCs and have activated it on one but I'm afraid to do it on the other one in case it messes things up.

yes.. feel free!  :)   I let up to 7 activations (and more if you've had to re-install a bunch and then send me a message why your counter should be reset) :)

Offline bmh67wa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 12:19:02 pm »
Thank you!  :D

Offline implosionwithin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 01:39:04 am »
Love bit che, works great, thanks so much for updating it!  Working great even in Beta form.  Great Work!

Offline tpt1962

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 05:48:50 am »
New to Bit Che?
Read this quick user guide. It will help a lot and is worth your time:   http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=1044.0

'Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)' is the power user's edition. The Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) gives you:
-Search Tabs
-Media Type searching
-Morning Coffee type extension (auto search for files based on the day of the week).

The Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) will be awarded to anyone who matches one or more of the following:

Permanent Access:
  • Anyone who donates $10 or more (please donate to my Honeymoon Fund! I'm getting married!!! :)
  • Anyone who provides a working Script for Bit Che
  • Anyone who hosts their own Script Pack for Bit Che
  • Anyone who provides a Translation of Bit Che
  • Anyone who promotes Bit Che on their blog, website, twitter, etc.
  • Anyone who provides a good suggestion that gets implemented into Bit Che
  • Anyone who helps out with the Bit Che User's Guide.

Member Access:
  • Active member on the Forums
    -Must make an effort to be apart of our community.
    -Our staff members will give you 'Karma Points' for good posts (not SPAM) anywhere on the forums (music, games, computers, p2p, internet, etc)
    -Once you have earned several 'Karma Points', you will be nominated to have your account unlocked. If enough members feel that you are making a valid effort to be apart of our community, your account will be unlocked for the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition).
    -This is not an automatic process and your account being unlocked will be subject to the moderating team of the forums. Please do not SPAM us with silly posts and give us a reason to ban you.

Important:

First off, you will need an account here on the forums. Once you have an account and have been granted Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) access (see above), you will use your Forums Email and Password to unlock Bit Che.

Made a donation?
1. Check your email. The automated system is in place that should email your Donation ID and/or unlock your Forums account (if you already have one). You can unlock Bit Che with either. Please read the email for details (or continue reading this page).

or

1. Post a reply in this thread or send me a Private Message with either your PayPal transaction ID or your PayPal email address used.
2. I will promptly unlock your account for access to the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) as soon as I can verify your transaction. Thanks!

or

Do you have Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) access and need to unlock Bit Che?
From the Bit Che window:
1. Click 'About'
2. Click 'Enter Registration'
3. Enter your registered Convivea Forums email address and your account password.
4. Press 'OK'.. If it does not unlock for you and you should have access, please let me know!

NEW: Bit Che 2.0 Promotion Release Party -- Tell your friends about Bit Che on your blog, website, facebook, twitter, etc and get the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) for free!
for details, click here!

Thanks everyone thats helping the community to grow around here and over the years..  :)

thanks for software i donate for plus edition

Offline paters936

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 06:51:35 am »
:) so glad you updated it and happy to tell everyone

will do a blog post on it as well soon "edit" (http://www.wordshortcuts.co.uk/index.php/libre-office-blogs/89-bitche)

but here is my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PatersonJonathan  ;D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:56:10 am by paters936 »

Offline morrissp

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 08:39:30 am »
New to Bit Che?
Read this quick user guide. It will help a lot and is worth your time:   http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=1044.0

'Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)' is the power user's edition. The Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) gives you:
-Search Tabs
-Media Type searching
-Morning Coffee type extension (auto search for files based on the day of the week).

The Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) will be awarded to anyone who matches one or more of the following:

Permanent Access:
  • Anyone who donates $10 or more (please donate to my Honeymoon Fund! I'm getting married!!! :)
  • Anyone who provides a working Script for Bit Che
  • Anyone who hosts their own Script Pack for Bit Che
  • Anyone who provides a Translation of Bit Che
  • Anyone who promotes Bit Che on their blog, website, twitter, etc.
  • Anyone who provides a good suggestion that gets implemented into Bit Che
  • Anyone who helps out with the Bit Che User's Guide.

Member Access:
  • Active member on the Forums
    -Must make an effort to be apart of our community.
    -Our staff members will give you 'Karma Points' for good posts (not SPAM) anywhere on the forums (music, games, computers, p2p, internet, etc)
    -Once you have earned several 'Karma Points', you will be nominated to have your account unlocked. If enough members feel that you are making a valid effort to be apart of our community, your account will be unlocked for the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition).
    -This is not an automatic process and your account being unlocked will be subject to the moderating team of the forums. Please do not SPAM us with silly posts and give us a reason to ban you.

Important:

First off, you will need an account here on the forums. Once you have an account and have been granted Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) access (see above), you will use your Forums Email and Password to unlock Bit Che.

Made a donation?
1. Check your email. The automated system is in place that should email your Donation ID and/or unlock your Forums account (if you already have one). You can unlock Bit Che with either. Please read the email for details (or continue reading this page).

or

1. Post a reply in this thread or send me a Private Message with either your PayPal transaction ID or your PayPal email address used.
2. I will promptly unlock your account for access to the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) as soon as I can verify your transaction. Thanks!

or

Do you have Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) access and need to unlock Bit Che?
From the Bit Che window:
1. Click 'About'
2. Click 'Enter Registration'
3. Enter your registered Convivea Forums email address and your account password.
4. Press 'OK'.. If it does not unlock for you and you should have access, please let me know!

NEW: Bit Che 2.0 Promotion Release Party -- Tell your friends about Bit Che on your blog, website, facebook, twitter, etc and get the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) for free!
for details, click here!

Thanks everyone thats helping the community to grow around here and over the years..  :)

Offline Robert1309

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 12:59:04 am »
Hi Bit Che,
I would like to politely request if it's possible to update my account with Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)

My Username: Robert1309
Email: [edited]
My Donation ID: [edited]

Truly thanking you in advance for your attention, congratulating Bit Che for their excellent performance
kind regards,
Robert
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:00:38 pm by chip! »

Offline Robert1309

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 11:00:35 am »
Hi again wonderful Bit Che,
it's in a well mannered way that I permit myself to request one more time your help, I have already requested to your attention to please unlock the Guevara Edition of Bit Che; - if I did understand right I must upgrade my old Bit Che version to the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) in order unlock and have Bit Che running correctly.
Please be so kind to help me by instructing step by step how to perform successflly and upgrade to Bit Che+ (Plus Edition). In the awaiting of your reply, thanking you again for your precious service,
kind regards, Robert :)

Username: Robert1309
E-Mail: [edited]
My Donation ID: [edited]

PS today i received an email which I was not able to follow and perform its instructions coming from the fact that I ignorantly didn't find where to upgrade Bit Che to the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition), thanking you in advance for your attention, to your information the email is the following:
=======================================
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:57:55 am by chip! »

Offline alien1975

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 11:21:27 pm »
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:56:25 am by chip! »

Offline gucurri

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 11:18:44 pm »
My PayPal username and email is :  [edited] - How do I do to send you the $ 10 for awarding the Plus edition ?
Please let me know and I'll do immediately the payment. thank you.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:24:36 am by chip! »