RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: bit che does not work since so many days..WHY??  (Read 37974 times)

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: bit che does not work since so many days..WHY??
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 01:33:42 am »
3.5 build 25 is here:   http://convivea.com/forums/index.php/topic,2512.msg21417.html#msg21417

thanks for the reports that its working :)
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline p060477

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 11:21:09 pm »
hi!

still with yr latest .26 build vers there is no way to use google dns or opendns..why..??

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 04:30:03 am »
Works fine for me. Are you changing DNS servers at your computer ip settings or your router? Have you tried both? Do you have a windows firewall?  Bit che uses windows internet connection api so if you are having a problem with bit che and no other windows apps then it's probably a firewall problem.
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline p060477

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 08:46:50 pm »
hi and thxs!!

no i change in the pc and in the router and i have disabled the firewall
BUT no way to use google or opendns..only if i choose the default dns opt, so i use the isp's ones..,
but ti is very strange isn't it..??

Offline ronald84

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2019, 07:27:57 pm »
I only read now! I use BitChe v3.5.18 without any problem. I advise you to check / modify your DNS servers: the Italian ones block many "torrent" sites at the request of the judiciary.
I have been your OpenDSN for many years vivavideomaker
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:18:39 pm by ronald84 »

Offline jonsonmark581

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2021, 09:33:11 pm »

Through www.amazon.com/mytv- how you can connect your mobile phone to Amazon Prime. Through amazon.com/mytv, you can watch your favorite TV shows, series movies. You can watch prime videos anywhere on your device. Users need to create an Amazon account if they don’t have an Amazon account and enter the Amazon my TV activation code to watch Amazon prime videos on your device.

www.amazon.com/mytv | amazon.com/mytv

Offline labnil

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2022, 11:38:20 pm »
Bit Che plus 3.5 builds 18 for me is working normally. What you need to do is to download and install it on your machine. And then double-click the icon to run it. After launching the application, you can get all the information that you need about Bit Che plus 3.5 builds 18's features, requirements, functions and how to use the application.

Troubleshooting:

Some people lost their data while they are using Bit Che plus 3.5 builds 18, so if you are one of them, please make sure that there isn't any other software or malware running in your system without your knowledge.

It may be a virus-infected computer that causes this issue, please scan your computer with good antivirus software or run an online computer scan service to check if there are any viruses in your computer system and remove them immediately before they cause more damage to your computer system.

It is strongly recommended to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware, MalwareBytes Anti Malware or HitmanPro as they can detect and remove most of the viruses.

www.tcswebmail.info www.upsers.fyi www.prepaidgiftbalance.fyi
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 11:41:31 pm by labnil »