RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: adding onebigtorrent.org  (Read 9054 times)

Offline BugMagnet

• View Profile
adding onebigtorrent.org
« on: January 01, 2016, 11:33:25 pm »
onebigtorrent.org is my goto site for important social justice documents and media.

How can I add it to bit Che?

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: adding onebigtorrent.org
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 01:23:32 am »
looks like that site is having some issues.. but here is a script.  i'm not sure if it will be included in the default script pack.  if not, then you'll want to make a custom folder in your /scripts/ folder and put it there  (otherwise you will lose it every time the default pack is updated).
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline BugMagnet

• View Profile
Re: adding onebigtorrent.org
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 08:12:21 am »
wow.. thank you very much

what sort of site issues did you detect? I might be able to relay the information to the admin there.

My initial testing of this indicates it works fine. The results Bit Che displayed were search hits directly in the torrent name. Understandable, using the onsite search many more results are shown from where the search terms match something deeper in the site such as the related information page for each torrent, certainly a much broader net.

If the site can be improved or made more compatible with 'industry standards' or Bit Che, again, I invite sharing the details so the admin at onebigtorrent.org can consider modifications.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:48:39 am by BugMagnet »