Author Topic: UK Charity needs Help please Chip  (Read 7932 times)

Offline BlindClub

• VIPs (Visually Impaired People)
  • Look at the ABILITIES not the DISABILITIES¬
    • View Profile
    • Animated Adverts
UK Charity needs Help please Chip
« on: June 04, 2016, 10:47:05 pm »
Hi Chip how are you? I am Blind and so therefore I must use special audible screen reader  software  to use the computer I run an after schools club for Blind Kids here in the UK which I like to call VIPs (Visually Impaired People)

We have to format our comps every 30 days so we can reuse the trial version of `Zoom Text Fusion` from www.aisquared.com

I have recently found another program called MAGic 13.1 whilst that one lasts a lot longer than 30 days it only works for 30 minutes at a time so we are constantly restarting machines.

Chip we are a small self supporting club and cannot afford to donate to you but could you find it within your heart to donate the program (Bit Che+) to us so that we may search for whatever programs we need

If you have any friends / relatives / members who need ANY help with compuyers for the Blind please let me know

Bob (Blind Club)
Look at the ABILITIES not the DISABILITIES
[/size][/font]
[/b]
Please forgive me if I have made any spelling mistakes, I am Blind and so therefore I must use special audible screen reader  software  to use the computer and please do not DIS my ABILITIES!

Offline BugMeNot

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: UK Charity needs Help please Chip
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 08:21:08 pm »
Hello,
    I saw your post in the convivea.com forums about "Zoom Text".  I found zoomtext 9.11 using bit che.  It turns out the name is one word, zoomtext.  I have attached the torrent to this reply.  If your looking for something like magic, try searching for jaws screen reader, same company, flagship product.   Good Luck!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 01:25:04 am by chip! »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 12:00:18 pm »
Hi Bob

I unlocked your forums account. You can use that!  Good luck! and thanks for your support.
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline BlindClub

• VIPs (Visually Impaired People)
  • Look at the ABILITIES not the DISABILITIES¬
    • View Profile
    • Animated Adverts
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 08:27:28 am »
Thank you Chip, I did try to reply to the post by `BUGMENOT` above this post, I am aware of ZoomText 9.11 however it is not compatible with Windows 10, but thank you for looking.
Please forgive me if I have made any spelling mistakes, I am Blind and so therefore I must use special audible screen reader  software  to use the computer and please do not DIS my ABILITIES!