Author Topic: Why the UK welcomes immigrants.  (Read 29376 times)

texasboy

Why the UK welcomes immigrants.
« on: November 09, 2006, 08:27:09 am »
 ::) Why do terrorists in the UK  always have arabic or pakistani names. Should we welcome them.???
Why do they come here and plot to blow up the very country that has welcomed them and given them santuary.
For example.

LONDON (Reuters) - Police on Thursday charged a woman on terrorism-related offences for possession of a computer hard drive loaded with operating manuals for guns, poisons, mines and munitions.

Police said the charges against the woman were connected with the arrest last month of a man caught at Heathrow airport in possession of a night vision scope and a poisons handbook.

Police said among the

items on the hard drive found in her possession were the Al Qaeda Manual, The Terrorists Handbook, The Mujahideen Poisons Handbook, a manual for a Dragunov sniper rifle, The Firearms and RPG Handbook, a manual for a 9mm pistol and a manual on how to win hand to hand fighting.
She will appear at the City of Westminster Magistrates Court on Friday.

Police said the case followed the charges filed against 29-year-old Sohail Anjum Qureshi on November 1 after his arrest at Heathrow airport with the night vision scope and a computer hard drive also containing the Mujahideen Poisons Handbook.

Police sources said at the time their investigation covered possible terrorist acts outside the country, and was not believed to have been linked to any other probes.

Britain has been on a high state of alert since August when police said they had disrupted a plot to blow up several U.S.-bound airliners over the Atlantic using liquid explosives
cheers
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 08:33:34 am by texasboy »

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
Re: Why the UK welcomes immigrants.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 09:23:41 am »
Why the U.K welcomes immigrants  ;D:

1) Immigrants have a lower crime rate than English born citizens

2) Immigrants help fill Britain's Job crisis, both of skilled workers needed and unskilled workers that almost no English born citizen wants to fill.

3) Immigrants help reduce pension crisis, both by adding to the workforce which pay taxes and that immigrants are more likely to have more children, reducing Britain's general population crisis.

4) Many points not discussed here, including adding to the general culture of Britain, which also has positive economic side effects.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

texasboy

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 09:21:19 am »
Why the U.K welcomes immigrants  ;D:

1) Immigrants have a lower crime rate than English born citizens

2) Immigrants help fill Britain's Job crisis, both of skilled workers needed and unskilled workers that almost no English born citizen wants to fill.

3) Immigrants help reduce pension crisis, both by adding to the workforce which pay taxes and that immigrants are more likely to have more children, reducing Britain's general population crisis.

4) Many points not discussed here, including adding to the general culture of Britain, which also has positive economic side effects.

1)Agreed, But English born citizens are now more likely to be of foreign ethnic backgrounds and feature very strongly in crime statistics. 82% of crimes are now of ethnic background .

2)Disputed_As English born citizens are again of increasingly  foreign ethnic groups and disappear into the workforce via benefits.

3)Disputed- as a high percentage disappear into family run business`s,paid in cash or accommodation and no tax is realized. this puts a high pressure on NHS  and DHSS , More children means more benefits that have to be paid out,without tax coming in..UK never had a population crisis until the massive influx of immigrants from 20 years ago. We now wait at least 4-5 days to get an appointment with our GP due to the population explosion.

4) Sadly the culture of the UK has been erroded to a multi national/language culture and the identity of the UK is rapidly disappearing into a satellite  for an  eastern Muslim/Urdu/Hindi population.

Sorry Quantum, but you define me a true Englishman or woman that is not a product of nationality hi-jacking.
cheers
ps. What I am trying to say is that England is no longer an England . Gone are the days of the villlage "Bobby". Now we have high alert terrorist task force police  concentrating on english born arab and pakistani trained terrorists.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 09:59:51 am by texasboy »

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 07:35:37 pm »
 :D

England was no longer England when the Saxons invaded, when the Romans invaded, when the French invaded, when there was an influx of Afrians in this country after we abolished the slave trade, when we expanded the British empire and absorbed all sorts of cultures, when Jews fled to us in the early 1900s.

Our language is a complete mix of Greek, French, Latin, Old English and about every single country we invaded while had an empire. There's nothing 'pure' about this country, we owe a great heritage to being an odd mix which has allowed us to accept all sorts of different ideas and ways of doing things.

To counter your counter points:

1) Over 90% of the population is English born and has British ethnicity, so you're not more likely to be a "foreign ethnic background" if you are British born. 82% of crimes are not of an foreign ethnic background, I'd like to see where you got this. Statistics surveys show almost always that the majority of crimes are committed in deprived areas, regardless of whether the deprived area is mainly of an ethnic population or a "white" population.

2) That sentence made no sense, what does : "disappear into the workforce via benefits" mean? And how does it even counter my point that we don't have enough plumbers, dentists or field workers in this country? The slack is being brought up by immigrants.

3) There are less immigrants using our health system than there are British born citizens using foreign health systems. You take a little you give a little  :).

1/3 of Doctors and Nurses are made up of immigrants or people with a foreign ethnicity, lucky their parents came as immagrants a  generation or 2 ago  ;D. Otherwise we'd be really screwed as we'd have 66% of the heath workforce and about 91% of the population and it's old people which tie up the health service more than anyone and there are more old people in "white" British born citizens than any other ethnicity.

Gone are the days of the village "Bobby" due to mass transportation and high speed communication. Look at other countries where they don't have the same rate of immigrants, they are still suffering all the same kinds of problems that comes from trying to adapt a society to the new world we live in today.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:38:20 pm by Quantum »
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 12:46:15 am »
hay Quantum guess you wont be voting for the BNP next election

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 07:05:35 am »

err...........no l don't think so  ::).........will you buddie.............he he he

;)

texasboy

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 09:41:59 am »

err...........no l don't think so  ::).........will you buddie.............he he he

;)
Does that mean we no longer have an England.But a country that is controlled by foreign emmigrants who demand we be politically correct and dont interfere with their culture.???? They are in our country and should have some respect for OUR culture. We are becoming just a hand out . Why dont they stop in Europe? The climate is so much better but the benefits are not so good. People are losing jobs by the thousands because employers are hiring emmigrants at minimum wage. Thus the government figures on unemployment are unaffected. local people lose jobs to emmigrants,but the figures stay the same.
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 05:41:35 pm »
Tex.....that's the way it is, i'm learning to come to terms with it.
Quantum, and l have had many arguments about this in the past, and we have agreed to differ.
l'm not too old that i wont look at things from the other side.
l live on a council estate along with a lot of immigrants, i service their appliances, so l get a fair insight on their lifestyle or whatever, and the worst ppl around here are the white teenagers, on drugs, or alcohol. from what  can see, the jobs are being taken off the ppl who dont want to work.

cissie

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 05:43:28 am »
Well.. i am a bi-product of the English making my ancestors immigrants to Australia.  They came out on the first fleet, and one of them well.... if you have heard of Captain Bligh.... (family tell me to leave that one alone rofl)  Australia too is a multi-cultural country and now we are getting many suddanese... these people along with all the others have many things to offer our country.  I am not racist.. never have been and find good and bad in all races. Some of the English immigrants over here, quite frankly you people would be ashamed of... the typical term of "whinging" well... i had one at work the other day... been here 3 months, and complain, complain, complain.. houses not as solid.. flour not as good, weather too hot.. i felt like telling her to go home.. then in front of a chinese customer.. started to tell me that the bedding was chinese crap.. What I am saying is.. takes many people to make a world and a country, i don't care about their race or colour.. its whats in their hearts and minds that counts.  Try not to be too judgemental and chat to some of these immigrants.. many may surprise you... I know of many Australians that also are drug heads, dole bludgers, and quite frankly am glad to see some of the immigrants populating our country as at least they have the conviction to make this country theirs, and work to make it a better place.. these are the ones we must nurture and protect.. we just have to learn to live with the others.. no matter what race they are, even if they are our own.

texasboy

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 07:05:19 am »
Yes Cissie,
Good and bad in all races in all countries. But here we have a mad rush legally and illegily to swamp the UK with hundred of thousands of emmigrants. They are not going to Saudi Arabia,India,Pakistan,Japan,or China,but to a small group of islands known as the UK. Why?. Because they can get work at minimum wage which would be a luxury in their own country, pay minimum taxes and send £10millon each day back to their own country. I doubt very much that the UK government figures even touch the tip of the iceberg. I have had many discussions with Quantum on this subject who claims that emmigrants provide huge benefits to UK economy. Now "part" of the truth is coming out and I do not think that this present government has any real idea of how much this is costing,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/03/nimm03.xml
only what one paper thinks or has copied from estimated government figures.
The "Rape" of the UK continues and will get worse. We are not a nation anymore but a dumping ground for emmigrants (not all bad) who put people out of work,and send most of their money back to home
the UK is finished.
cheers

cissie

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 02:15:03 pm »
you can always migrate over her to Oz... hehe... lovely sunshine.. lovely people.. we will take you poms... and long as you are not one of the whingers.. hahaha.... just kidding..

texasboy

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 07:48:05 am »
you can always migrate over her to Oz... hehe... lovely sunshine.. lovely people.. we will take you poms... and long as you are not one of the whingers.. hahaha.... just kidding..

;D Cheeky sod. Billy wanted me to move too.lol
cheers

cissie

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 04:35:21 pm »
Well... that Billy guy can come too... he seems like a nice enough fellow.. just reading his posts..  ::)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 08:26:06 pm »
I am a nice guy cissie

cissie

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 04:07:42 pm »
 :-[ ....  oh.. are you.. tsk tsk... well.. nice to hear that.. will wait for Tex's response... hehe... you look like a nice guy, however looks can be deceiving.. but your a moderator so i had better be kinds... um... nice to meet you Sir Billy..  :)