Author Topic: Add engines  (Read 13963 times)

polimero

Add engines
« on: January 02, 2007, 08:35:20 am »
Hello everybody,
just learned 10 minutes ago about this software...quite similar to "torrent harvester".
This is my first post and this is my first question: may I add new search engines to the software ? :-* :-* :-*

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
Re: Add engines
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 03:39:15 pm »
If you find an engine that you would like to add, please let us all know! That way, Chip can put it directly into the program and everyone can use the most engines as possible.

BitChe is and should reamain undoubtebly the torrent program with the most "search engine scripts".

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 04:04:10 pm »
Welcome aboard polimero

I'm a noobie here to I just heard about it a couple of days ago.

Its fairly easy to add most sites thou the programming is a bit quirky but it seems to do the job and peeps here are helpfull.

Offline Exoskeletor

• Live And Let Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 01:45:24 am »
Bovski man you are great. i have see that you have add a lot of engines. well done. please keep up the good work. You can also install torrent harvester and check the sites of this program to take ideas if you want to add some more.

polimeno if you have time and you really want to create engines then here -> http://www.convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=209.0 you can find anything you want. Feel free to ask us anything you want if you find any problem.

polimero

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 06:07:21 am »
If you find an engine that you would like to add, please let us all know! That way, Chip can put it directly into the program and everyone can use the most engines as possible.

BitChe is and should reamain undoubtebly the torrent program with the most "search engine scripts".

Thanks to all.
Unluckily I have no time to understand what should be done to write a script for engine (and maybe I have not the capability) but what I can do is attacching the list of the engines I would like to have (harvestrer source)...around 170 engines 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).

polimero

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 06:14:38 am »
...and another thing I would like to see is the number of found results besides each engine...possible ? ;D ;D ;D

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 09:46:50 am »
actually what would be more useful would be a list of torrent sites that are still around and work, along with a description of what type of site it is..   that would help out a lot with getting new scripts written :)  many of those on the TH list are no longer functional.

as far as the number of results found per script, its possible, but not likely to happen for at least a little while. but i've added it to the rainy day list of things to do.
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

polimero

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 07:34:32 am »
...you are right chip...le<me see what I can do....