Author Topic: shoutbox  (Read 14104 times)

texasboy

shoutbox
« on: January 06, 2007, 08:07:11 am »
 ;D
Hi Yah CHIP,Any eta on shoutbox so we can talk to each other again.
cheers

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: shoutbox
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 02:17:18 pm »
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

texasboy

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 08:39:40 am »
check this:

http://www.convivea.com/forums/index.php?action=chat

:)
sorry, as Gibbler says when we try to enter, we are met with blanks.. Shoutbox was by far the easiest way for members to communicate quickly with each other when they see each other on-line. Now some of us are resorting to PM`s to catch each other before they sign off.
Any thoughts.?
cheers

MinLo

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 03:52:07 pm »
I got it to work but it suks compared to the shoutbox, in my opinion.........But I'm not on that much anymore anyways, so my opinion really doesn't matter.... :D

texasboy

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 08:45:50 am »
it suks compared to the shoutbox, in my opinion
BRING BACK SHOUTBOX.pls  ;D
cheers

texasboy

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 06:44:31 am »
it suks compared to the shoutbox, in my opinion
BRING BACK SHOUTBOX.pls  ;D
cheers

;D Dear Chip, How much of a donation will help you get our little quirk back :'(
cheers

gibbler1010

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 09:42:00 am »
I miss the shout box!

cissie

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 09:58:34 am »
well i just went into that link, posted, said there were 5 others in there, but no posts.. then i had to clear the screen to get back on.  I like shout boxes as well, you can have a real convo that way.. more interaction. 

I go to some other forums where they have shoutboxes, seems they don't have to pay for them.  Put them in free of charge.

texasboy

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 10:22:15 am »
well i just went into that link, posted, said there were 5 others in there, but no posts.. then i had to clear the screen to get back on.  I like shout boxes as well, you can have a real convo that way.. more interaction. 

I go to some other forums where they have shoutboxes, seems they don't have to pay for them.  Put them in free of charge.

Thats right cissie, If we had shoutbox I could have given you some pointers to my destination ;D. I think Chip is ignoring the wishes of the people.lol
cheers

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 10:26:22 am »
haha.. is that why you are spoon feeding cissie with the riddle? alright ill get it back up... but only because gibbler wants it :) haha.

actually its always been installed, just whenever I update the forums, I have to go and edit the HTML templates for it again so that it doesnt look ugly since I modified the default theme for this forums.. =/   

cissie

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 11:53:49 am »
haha.. is that why you are spoon feeding cissie with the riddle? alright ill get it back up... but only because gibbler wants it :) haha.

actually its always been installed, just whenever I update the forums, I have to go and edit the HTML templates for it again so that it doesnt look ugly since I modified the default theme for this forums.. =/   

Spoon feeding... hey.. spank you chip haha.. you see the clues the same as me.. haha..

texasboy

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 07:02:07 am »

Spoon feeding... hey.. spank you chip haha.. you see the clues the same as me.. haha..

That reminds me. I must stop sending clues to management by PM ;D
cheers

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 07:12:32 am »
what!!!!  :o  thats just not true!