RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Unofficial UK football page  (Read 230381 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Unofficial UK football page
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2007, 06:37:46 pm »
my finger is hovering over your 'smack' button Cissie......so be careful >:(

:D

cissie

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2007, 06:51:00 pm »
mmmmmmmmmmmm.... sounds good to me... hey.. remember, I am a Man U fan thank you very much... thats why i want Arsenal to win tonight.. so ner ner ner... haha

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2007, 12:39:09 am »
lol!

So after all those bribes from tex and billy you've got to support my team... how ironic.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2007, 06:30:20 am »
mmmmmmmmmmmm.... sounds good to me... hey.. remember, I am a Man U fan thank you very much... thats why i want Arsenal to win tonight.. so ner ner ner... haha

thanks Cissie they did, so Man United won the pemiership....waaaaaaaaaay heeeeeeey

now for the F A cup....be afraid Chelsea...be very afraid....we're coming to get yer :o

cissie

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2007, 06:53:17 am »
woo hoo................ thanks for the info Billy........ now i have to really get my esp going on the boys.. mmmmmmmmmmmm

texasboy

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2007, 08:36:15 am »
woo hoo................ thanks for the info Billy........ now i have to really get my esp going on the boys.. mmmmmmmmmmmm

;D What Billy forgot to tell you is that Arsenal did not win the game . It was a 1-1 draw and Man U through by default. ::)
cheers

cissie

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2007, 03:53:25 pm »
No matter Tex i do believe that Man U were plenty enough points to get through anyway, so they are still worthy of their placement.  mmmmm.. i am beginning to sound lilke a real one eyed supporter aren't i.  Don't think Billy likes me supporting them.. promising to hit my smack button, unless he has other intentions which i do believe are very ungentlemanly like.. :o

weera

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2007, 06:12:20 am »
wel cissie.. it's only because of Chelsea's goalkeeper (The BEST in the league IMHO) got injured in the early part of this season..  ::)

We'll be back and get that trophy of to Stamford bridge next season.. (If Mourinho still coach the team)  8)

cissie

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2007, 07:46:59 am »
I'm learning, give me time... just have to try to understand the rules of the game next.. hehe....  :-X

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2007, 09:18:25 pm »
You gotta watch out for the Arsenal next season -- no (or maybe 1) new player, unlike the 10 or so this season. All players have more experience and hopefully van Persie and Henry won't get injured early again...

cissie

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2007, 09:15:02 am »
I am so excited.... i can actually watch the game next week between Manchester United and Chelsea.. it is going to be televised on our telly at 10.30pm Saturday night, so i do believe that should be live.. that would be 1.30 pm UK time.mmmmmmm.. so now i can try to see what the game is all about..

Will have to get myself something to chew on as i don't wish to wreck my nails... hehe

texasboy

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2007, 05:32:34 am »
I am so excited.... i can actually watch the game next week between Manchester United and Chelsea.. it is going to be televised on our telly at 10.30pm Saturday night, so i do believe that should be live.. that would be 1.30 pm UK time.mmmmmmm.. so now i can try to see what the game is all about..

Will have to get myself something to chew on as i don't wish to wreck my nails... hehe

;D The match was brought forward to today. Final result Chelsea 2 ManU 1
cheers

cissie

« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2007, 07:49:08 am »

cheers

Norty Tex... should smack you for that... thats telling big whoppers... mmmmmmmm... Billy will get you for that one i am sure. I will be watching the game... and i will not prejudge the outcome.. i feel that that will give bad karma.  mmmmmmmmmmmm... in saying that.. i hope there are not too many cocky Man U people out there.

No.. because Eurovision was on... and i must say.. i didn't like the outcome but oh well... i really enjoyed Latvia.. and Russia.

texasboy

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2007, 04:02:19 am »

cheers
[/quote]

Norty Tex... should smack you for that... thats telling big whoppers... mmmmmmmm... Billy will get you for that one i am sure. I will be watching the game... and i will not prejudge the outcome.. i feel that that will give bad karma.  mmmmmmmmmmmm... in saying that.. i hope there are not too many cocky Man U people out there.

No.. because Eurovision was on... and i must say.. i didn't like the outcome but oh well... i really enjoyed Latvia.. and Russia.
[/quote]

;D Sad people watch Eurovision contest. The songs that are put forward are not a true reflection of what the public would like to see their country represented by. Some highly paid moron picks the worst and most outrageous act. Its a long way from a song contest.lol
There! I`ve said my piece. ::)
cheers

cissie

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2007, 06:42:35 am »
i'm not sad Tex.  I actually think its humourous.. well at least the Aussie comemtator is who is talking when the votes are given out.. so easy to pick which country is going to give its points too.  How poor Sweden still are looking for another Abba.. etc etc.  There are a couple of good ones, but i really enjoy the humerous side of it all.  How that country came number 2 this year beats me... that was a joke, and serbia it seems stole the winning song from Armenia from 2006... interesting stuff.