RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Suggestion (Donation button)  (Read 7525 times)

Norodo

Suggestion (Donation button)
« on: February 05, 2007, 01:13:19 am »
Aaanyway, this might seem rude or whatnot, but it is not meant to be. See, the donation button thingy in the top right part of bit che kind of buggers me, as I have already donated :)

Right, so I suggest that there should at least be an option for registered users to make that donation thingy go away. Like in adware where you can get the ads away when you buy the product or whatever. (This is a lot better than adware, I love the program.)

Well, as said, I have already donated, and if I feel like donating again, (I might very well do if I continue to like the program,) I will donate. I don't need a reminder each time I open the program.

I am sorry if this has been brought up before, (scanning some foras didn't really reveal anything to me,) or if you feel this is rude or whatever.

I'm off, oh, and apart from that, I love the program, keep it up ;)

-Edit: The donation button under about is ok for me, the other one is the one that buggers me.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 01:15:08 am by Norodo »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion (Donation button)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 04:41:50 am »
i realize this wasnt exactly advertised well, but I added a kill switch for the button on the same build that i added it ;)

1.0.43 - Oct 7, 2006:
this can be hidden by adding "NoDonateButton=1" to "settings.ini".

note, currently this can be done with or without a donation..  :)
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Norodo

Re: Suggestion (Donation button)
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 05:39:06 am »
Thanks, good support for a 5$ product ;)
Ah, so you can edit extra settings in ini files... Nice *Gets all over it*
Anyway, thanks again. ^^