Author Topic: Google Earth Torrents  (Read 8502 times)

crowhawk

Google Earth Torrents
« on: March 04, 2007, 09:23:38 am »
Why does just about every copy of Google Earth on any site I come across seem to contain a Trojan of one sort or another??

MinLo

Re: Google Earth Torrents
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 12:00:02 pm »
Why don't you get it from google ?????http://earth.google.com/

plus wrong spot to put your topic.........probably would of been better in P2P forum or possibly general.......
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 12:02:16 pm by MinLo »

crowhawk

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 11:13:13 pm »
Sorry about it being in the wrong place! The reason I didn't get it from the G Earth site is because I wanted the "Pro" version! It allows you to zoom in much closer than the free version. I am a falconer & The Pro version enables me to study the terrain of any land I might wish to fly over in detail. It also proves a real bonus in helping to locate lost birds in conjunction with telemetry tracking systems............................Kev

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 11:48:08 pm »
Sorry about it being in the wrong place! The reason I didn't get it from the G Earth site is because I wanted the "Pro" version! It allows you to zoom in much closer than the free version. I am a falconer & The Pro version enables me to study the terrain of any land I might wish to fly over in detail. It also proves a real bonus in helping to locate lost birds in conjunction with telemetry tracking systems............................Kev

Sorries but we don't advertise how to gain illegal software here, I'm going to have to lock this thread.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."