RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Not too smart  (Read 7164 times)

Offline olddays1

• Convivea News Anchor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Not too smart
« on: March 31, 2007, 07:15:59 am »

texasboy

Re: Not too smart
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 08:08:04 am »
 ;D He knew what he was doing was illegal and should be expected to get banged up!!
Out for profit, In for time. No sympathy.
cheers

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 08:11:53 am »
but now we gotta pay for his stupid ass to live in the jail system for a while..   everyone knows our jails are overcrowded, and i'd rather see someone behind bars thats actually a threat to society rather than that guy.. i think a more fitting punishment would be to make that guy pay maybe 10% of the potential lost profits back to the company over say, the next 10 years or so.. $70,000 over 10 years..   haha, what do you guys think?
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

texasboy

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 09:31:18 am »
but now we gotta pay for his stupid ass to live in the jail system for a while..   everyone knows our jails are overcrowded, and i'd rather see someone behind bars thats actually a threat to society rather than that guy.. i think a more fitting punishment would be to make that guy pay maybe 10% of the potential lost profits back to the company over say, the next 10 years or so.. $70,000 over 10 years..   haha, what do you guys think?
;D If he isnt a threat to society then we all would be out there supplementing our incomes.He wont be able to pay back,so let him do his time.
cheers