Forums > Music - Movies - TV

New Linkin Park Album = CRAP

(1/3) > >>

Synbios:
I am so disappointed in this CD. I started to grow onto it, but even after that I turned on Meteora and that sounded like a masterpiece.

TheNightWatchman:
I find that if you listen to it expecting Hybrid Theory (which was much better than Meteora?) then that's exactly what you'll find.

I really like some songs, while others are just OK. They certainly did the right thing with this album.

People seem hard to please -- when Meteora came out, it was "just the same as Hybrid Theory". When Minutes to Midnight is getting around it's "completely different" and both are seen as negative?!?

Synbios:
No I loved hybrid theory, and when Meteora came out I fell in love with that immediately too. I love both of those CD's and can listen to them all the way through without skipping a track.

TheNightWatchman:
That's not what I'm doubting... what I'm saying is they did something completely different this time, and if you were expecting that same kind of sound you would hate it because it is REALLY different. I think they've kind of made up for not having many soft songs by shoving them all in one album... if you had a mixed album it would be really good... but it was their experiment I suppose.

bosoxfan:
i turned it off after the second track.  i like the cover artwork, but am i the only one who finds all the screaming quite unpleasant?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version