RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: NFL:2007/08 season  (Read 15505 times)

Offline olddays1

• Convivea News Anchor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NFL:2007/08 season
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 08:03:51 am »
 I'm a Bills fan myself living in Oregon. They have been breaking my heart for a while now. I watch them on the NFL Sunday Ticket package via Directv.

This morning I was trying to program the Bills game on the NFL Sunday Ticket package to record on Tivo. There was no longer an option to record the game only view it. I tried the other games in the package and same results.

Called Directv and they tell me the games are a copyrighted product and are no longer available to be recorded only viewed!! They tell me Directv is not responsible it's the NFL.

Now the local channel games and the Espn game are available for recording. Doesn't make sense.

Anyone else with the Ticket having this problem??

Greedy bastards!!

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 09:59:15 am »
If you have the NFL network you may be able to record the game then since it has already been played.

TheHalf™

Offline olddays1

• Convivea News Anchor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 06:30:31 am »
Well as of today I am able to record the game from the Sunday Ticket package. Today Directv tells me the new policy won't let the record function work until 22 hours before game time??

Yesterday someone in India gave me all that copywrite crap. Today they never heard of it before.

AHHHH customer service ...gotta love it.

Now to watch the Bills get their asses handed to them!! I'm dreading next monday night. The Cowboys are going to put a hurt on them. Most of the Bill's defense is on the injured reserve list for the season.