Author Topic: Resident Evil 5 is COMING ON PS3 / XBOX 360 !!  (Read 14000 times)

drun7

Resident Evil 5 is COMING ON PS3 / XBOX 360 !!
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:49:15 pm »
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:50:41 am by chip! »

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil 5 is COMING ON PS3 !!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 12:05:11 am »
I'm a little tempted to change your title, as it's coming on the XBOX 360 as well.

Get lovely HD trailers here: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/2036.html
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil 5 is COMING ON PS3 / XBOX 360 !!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 10:53:41 am »
still dont own either ps3 or xb360, but ill probably need to pick one up in the next year. most likely will be xb360 for Halo 3, lol..

side note about Resident Evil, anyone watch the movie? from like, 2002?  i never saw it, haha... but i used to play the Resident Evil games on PS1. and since its coming out on both systems, ill probably still end up with an xb360.
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 07:03:07 pm »
still dont own either ps3 or xb360, but ill probably need to pick one up in the next year. most likely will be xb360 for Halo 3, lol..

side note about Resident Evil, anyone watch the movie? from like, 2002?  i never saw it, haha... but i used to play the Resident Evil games on PS1. and since its coming out on both systems, ill probably still end up with an xb360.

Well over here in the U.K the 360 is doing phenomenally well compared to the Xbox (which kind of tanked). But that's because they're getting a hell of a lot of good games on it and it's well positioned in terms of price, unlike the PS3 which is £425 ($850!!).

You should play Resident Evil 4 at some point, it's probabily the best in the series. They changed the style of play a lot, but it still feels very Resident Evil, they seem to just be taking what they did in 4 and extending it further to make 5.

GraffixPro

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 03:46:05 pm »
Yes I love the Resident evil series and i cant wait for this one. Things should be alot different being that it doesn't take place in Raccoon City

Bonegnawer

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 03:46:02 pm »
w-w-w-what?! And not the wii? This bothers me to no end. Especially since I confirmed it on Gamefaqs :(

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 12:30:16 am »
w-w-w-what?! And not the wii? This bothers me to no end. Especially since I confirmed it on Gamefaqs :(

No resident evil 5 is a full HD game and to be honest it kind of deserves it. They really are doing stuff like building a really good scary atmosphere in a way just just can't do on the Wii.

Capcom made Resident Evil: Umbrella chronicles for the Wii, which had a bit of a strange development because I think they expected the Wii not to do so well so they put their 6th / 7th development team on it, the previews were awful, then Wii sales went like made and they seemed to put a much higher development team on it and it started looking pretty good. The end result is a bit of a weird thing, some people really like it, some don't think much of it at all.