RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Bugs?  (Read 6208 times)

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
Bugs?
« on: September 10, 2007, 06:58:58 pm »
Hey, I was just wondering what's the policy on reporting bigs these days? As you know, I used to report them on a very regular basis (averaging probably a little more than 1 bug per publicly released build). It's not that I've stopped spotting bugs in the application, it's just that I didn't think reporting minor bugs was worth it until build 60 was out. But it's now been 9 months since we've been on build 59.

Is it worth reporting bugs? Would they get fixed in some sort of mini 59.5 build? Or should I just leave it?
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 10:39:35 am »
sure, its always nice to know about minor and major bugs so posting here would be definitely helpful..

i've fixed many random minor bugs already so some you report might already be fixed in build 60, but nonetheless, its better that i know about them :)

timeline wise, i'm planning on getting the major changes done that i want and a finallized build 60 out before christmas.. this maybe version 2.0, even if the project takes a new name. i am planning on getting another alpha 'build 60' ready for private testing here within a month, and then have a month or 2 to iron out bugs before the public release.. so now is a great time to start reporting..

thanks!
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.