Author Topic: PC - Cross Platform Experience? - CODMW  (Read 5286 times)

Offline limjohnson

• View Profile
PC - Cross Platform Experience? - CODMW
« on: October 30, 2019, 10:34:45 pm »
I can't quite put my finger on how to put in the words what I am experiencing, but as a somewhat long term FPS PC player, I have noticed that there is a crazy amount of mic spamming, trash talking, angry, racist people on the mic in the new COD MW. It's obviously not everyone, but almost every time, it's a console person. The norm appears to be open mic, listening to them breath, people talking in the background, complaining every time they die, trying harder at attempting to insult random people on the internet than actually playing the game. It's pretty embarrassing and cringy to listen to. I haven't gamed on a console since I moved out my parents house, is this a normal thing on console? Is there any other PC players that have been noticed this? Are PC people generally more civilized than console? Only in the rarest occasion have I noticed a person on a PC acting like, well like an angry insecure child when their parents aren't home.whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

This was really shocking to me, but I wonder if the average console age and life style is lower than the average PC person? It might make sense with the cost, intelligence requirements, and target audience differences between the two platforms?

I was pretty excited for cross platform, but I am a bit disappointing with the quality of the console community. Maybe I am just getting old? Anybody else notice this?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 01:41:47 pm by limjohnson »

Offline Jameback

• View Profile
Re: PC - Cross Platform Experience? - CODMW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 04:34:41 pm »
I found some mobile games that can be played on your PC ml on pc. It is fun and exciting, feel free to check it out.

Offline Tony Mai

• View Profile
Re: PC - Cross Platform Experience? - CODMW
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 09:33:22 pm »
Have you experienced candy crush saga?