RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: How to choose the best torrent client for yourself?  (Read 2117 times)

Offline Olenka01

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
How to choose the best torrent client for yourself?
« on: March 17, 2022, 08:38:59 pm »
Hello forum members. Nowadays there is quite a large assortment of torrent clients for everyone with their own features. But how do I know which torrent client is right for me? Maybe you can give some tips and tell me which one you use?

Offline MarkBartra

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How to choose the best torrent client for yourself?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 10:28:37 pm »
How about considering such a parameter as platform compatibility. This is how I chose my the pirate bay torrent client. If you use Windows, macOS or Linux, you should have no trouble finding the right torrent client. In addition, torrent files are suitable for any torrent client, which means you can download them regardless of the program you are using. There are also many P2P clients for Android and several apps for iOS.

Offline Agata98

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How to choose the best torrent client for yourself?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 12:49:13 am »
Program size and performance. The most popular torrent clients do not weigh much. You can download and install them in an instant. In addition, they tend to have little effect on system performance. This is especially important since downloading a large torrent file can take hours.