Poll

What are your favourite genres of music? (Choose up to THREE genres)

Rock
58 (18%)
Pop
43 (13.4%)
Classical
24 (7.5%)
Techno/Drum and Bass/Electronic
20 (6.2%)
Rap/Hip Hop
21 (6.5%)
R&B (older/modern inclusive)
22 (6.8%)
Soul
12 (3.7%)
Metal
17 (5.3%)
Punk
6 (1.9%)
Jazz
16 (5%)
Gospel
0 (0%)
Latin American
12 (3.7%)
Funk
4 (1.2%)
Country
21 (6.5%)
Folk
9 (2.8%)
Native Contemporary (e.g. African tribal)
2 (0.6%)
Reggae/Ska
13 (4%)
Middle Eastern
0 (0%)
Opera
6 (1.9%)
Indie / Post-Rock
10 (3.1%)
J Pop/J Rock (if you don't know it, don't ask...)
6 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Favourite Music Genre  (Read 82517 times)

ricamarie

Re: Favourite Music Genre
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 10:28:57 pm »
I mostly only listen to jazz, classical, and country. Which one of those is my favorite depends on my mood. At the moment I'm in a classical mood.

Offline Michelinio

• View Profile
    • Inoxoft
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2020, 06:12:18 am »
I cannot stick to the only genre cause the music I listen to depends on my mood and reason why I'm listening to it.

Offline Lorry

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2021, 08:11:51 pm »
I like films about war and romantic but i hate horror  :(

Offline rambar

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2021, 07:38:27 pm »
I like different music, but most often I listen to pop.

Offline isabellajonesfricnep

• View Profile
    • IRS office in Sacramento
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2022, 01:27:10 am »
No matter what anyone says, but the motive of the song I'm never gonna dance again is liked by everyone 100%
Many years ago I see a problem wiht taxes and IRS different resources, dimentions, directions and information in general was hard to find. Nowaday I workes in one of IRs office, and share it amount my relatives/friends/close prople/chats/internet in general! I proud of my profession! Because I do re

Offline zobralo

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2022, 10:29:49 pm »
Can be anything but rap and hiphop. These two styles I just hate. I would rather listen to old metal ballades but they are so hard to find now. Nobody issues this any more. I found mp3juice that allows to download MP3 music and this is actually my last hope to find what I want. I hold my fingers crossed for that. So did anybody hear about that already?

Offline slev1111n

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2022, 02:30:55 am »
I generally like different music. The fact is that I recently started creating music production myself on a very interesting platform that allows you not only to listen to music but also to promote your own. Emanate has a growing number of artists and an ever-growing catalog of music to enjoy.  I wish you good luck!

Offline paulo55

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2022, 01:32:39 am »
Hi. I really love music. I mostly listen to instrumental music. I like the melody of the piano. Eh, I wish I could play the piano...

Offline secato67

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2022, 01:59:15 am »
Hi. I really love music. I mostly listen to instrumental music. I like the melody of the piano. Eh, I wish I could play the piano...
Good evening, I agree with the previous commenter. You must achieve your goals. You need to evolve and become successful at what you are passionate about. Piano is great!!! I have been playing the piano for several years. And you know, I recently bought a beautiful piano from one website. I have never been so satisfied. By the way, if you want to buy a vintage steinway upright piano - click here. I have a feeling you won't be disappointed.

Offline Cermit

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2022, 08:34:05 pm »
Guys, does anyone know how to download music from youtube? I mean, I know how to download videos, but I want to convert them to audio, do you know how to do that? I managed to find mp3juice.link, so I think I'm going to use it, but maybe you can recommend more services to me? I'd really appreciate it!

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
    • View Profile
    • Best FBA Prep Service Tips
Useful Financial Advice Details
« Reply #55 on: Yesterday at 04:48:27 am »
In response to the man inquiring about sentinel 401k, low cost financial advisor, edward jones stock broker, pers retirement, td private investment advice, best financial advice,  I highly suggest this awesome financial advice url or invesco retirement plan manager, authorised financial adviser, fnz wealth management, etrade financial advisor, jeffrey altman owl creek, life centered financial planning, on top of this great financial advice url and don't forget merrill lynch financial advisor, incred asset management, wealth experts, self directed 401k, financial planning for real estate agents, financial planning google sheet, and don't forget this new financial advice site which is also great. also have a look at this high rated financial advice tips on top of principal financial 401k, best sep ira, best wealth management advisors, sheaff brock financial advisors, fidelity investment management, robo wealth management, not to mention this top financial advice tips not to mention assets under advisement, 2020 401k, tax and investment advisor, financial planning for small business owners, forbes best in state wealth advisors, 403b, and don't forget recommended financial advice advice which is also worth a look. i also suggest this best financial advice info as well as massmutual financial advisor, 401k plan consulting firms, prudential wealth management, palumbo wealth management, paying lump sum into pension fund, retirement financial advice, and don't forget this best financial advice info not to mention td ameritrade roth ira, fpa association, erisa retirement plan, refinitiv wealth management, sachin shah brookfield, retirement consultant, and don't forget top financial advice info not to mention blackrock aladdin demo, lpl brokerage, mega backdoor roth 401k, coeli wealth management, best 401k funds, savant wealth management, which is also great. finally, have a look at this top financial advice link with bernstein private wealth, ers retirement system, tiaa roth ira, wealth management plan, financial planning for beginners, carson wealth management,  for good measure.