Author Topic: Where am I?  (Read 601919 times)

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Where am I?
« Reply #345 on: March 21, 2007, 04:41:32 pm »
haha good work MinLo... any other members wanna throw out a puzzle?
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

cissie

« Reply #346 on: March 21, 2007, 05:01:52 pm »
okay here is one while we are waiting for chip..

A big export from Australia and NewZealand, an exclamation, something to do with cows, and another name for a toilet.

I think its easy, and didn't wish to make the clues too easy, but all you people are too smart, and shouldn't have a problem with this one.

texasboy

« Reply #347 on: March 22, 2007, 06:33:26 am »
okay here is one while we are waiting for chip..

A big export from Australia and NewZealand, an exclamation, something to do with cows, and another name for a toilet.

I think its easy, and didn't wish to make the clues too easy, but all you people are too smart, and shouldn't have a problem with this one.

;D Not to give anything away cissie ::)  Would you believe me if I knew the answer?
13 letters and an important date of April 21st.  O by 8 times. ;D                                                                          cheers
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 06:44:10 am by texasboy »

cissie

« Reply #348 on: March 22, 2007, 05:38:42 pm »
Correct Tex... would you like to give the answer.. mmmmmmmm.. seems that my clues were far to easy for a guy like you.  I will give you the Karma point now, cos your right.. 13 letters, and 8 O's  Well done.  Would you like to share the answer now.

texasboy

« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2007, 05:23:06 am »
Correct Tex... would you like to give the answer.. mmmmmmmm.. seems that my clues were far to easy for a guy like you.  I will give you the Karma point now, cos your right.. 13 letters, and 8 O's  Well done.  Would you like to share the answer now.

;D If I remember how to spell.lol

woolloomooloo, only in Australia (The dreaded Google to the rescue)
cheers

cissie

« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2007, 07:05:28 am »
Yeah well done, perhaps my clues are far too easy.. I gave you the point for your work, bet its a nice change for you..  :-*

texasboy

« Reply #351 on: March 24, 2007, 07:10:52 am »
Yeah well done, perhaps my clues are far too easy.. I gave you the point for your work, bet its a nice change for you..  :-*

;D Knowing you a little bit better now,I said to myself,I bet cissie picks an Australian town ::)
Google for towns ending in "loo" and when one came up starting with "wool" and a "moo" to help.lol
A slight grin never made it to my face. ;)
cheers

MinLo

« Reply #352 on: March 24, 2007, 09:45:42 am »

woolloomooloo, only in Australia
cheers

You have Mississippi in the states........... 8)

texasboy

« Reply #353 on: March 24, 2007, 09:51:52 am »

woolloomooloo, only in Australia
cheers

You have Mississippi in the states........... 8)

;D Like I just said in shoutbox MinLo, give us a destination.lol
cheers

MinLo

« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2007, 11:56:19 am »
I 'm probably not going be as good as Tex but will see..... ;D

The town is located in the most densely populated country of the world........

It has been described as the playground of the rich and famous.........

11:55 is an important time for some folks that reside here.........

Where tha FU(% Am I ???  :D

cissie

« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2007, 01:09:33 pm »
ooh ooh ooh... i know, i know, i know.. Monte Carlo... Monaco and at 11.55 they have the changing of the guard.. i know, cos i have been there.. stayed along the south of France at Cap d'ail and would walk along there every day into Monaco.  Is this right.

MinLo

« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2007, 02:12:24 pm »
DING ;D DING  ;D DING  ;D.........We have a winner ;D
Right on target Cissie!!!

Karma Point awarded.......

You also get a free date with  :-* Billy :-*.........All expenses paid by Billy.........Billy will take you, Cissie, to a famous tavern that looks rundown and grimey, he will buy you a couple of boddies to enable your drunk goggles.......If the drunk goggles engage for you Cissie, it could be a wonderful, exciting, sensual night that you'll never forget.... ;D :D

See Tex yer 10 times better......100 times better
Mine lasted 1 hour 14 minutes  :D :D :D

I'll try again tomorrow if no one has posted 1.......But I'm gonna to have to try harder!

cissie

« Reply #357 on: March 24, 2007, 04:15:23 pm »
 :o  Rip Reel.... umm... a date with Billy...mmmmm... sounds very interesting.  Has Billy been told this yet, he may not approve of prize, may think its a real "booby prize"  hehe..

Better leave it up to him, but sounds alright to me.  ::)

MinLo

« Reply #358 on: March 25, 2007, 02:40:48 am »
:o  Rip Reel.... umm... a date with Billy...mmmmm... sounds very interesting.  Has Billy been told this yet, he may not approve of prize, may think its a real "booby prize"  hehe..

Better leave it up to him, but sounds alright to me.  ::)

I think Billy likes the idea even more than you........I think Billy would like to be part of the prize everytime a female wins "Where Am I"....... ;D

texasboy

« Reply #359 on: March 26, 2007, 07:43:41 am »
 ;D Thats what I like to see . People having fun while I`m our there working and sometimes sleeping.lol
I find that a lot of our new members wont join in. We dont bite much ;D. Is there a language problem or is trivia not on their agenda. Just a bit of fun to keep us ticking over. Who`s next?
cheers