RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Where am I?  (Read 601940 times)

texasboy

Re: Where am I?
« Reply #570 on: July 07, 2007, 07:34:54 am »
 ;D
After my recent holiday and seeing all the citrus trees in Spain, I thought of the following.

My city sounds like a good jewish girls name. Being number 31 was acceptable on her mini-break. Houston will give you a general high.
Where am I???
cheers

cissie

« Reply #571 on: July 07, 2007, 08:06:30 pm »
I am very tired, and this is doing my head in, so thought i would post something along the lines of Sir Billy.

Ezra, was sitting eating seville oranges.

Ezra.. jewish.. meaning star... = rocket.
seville.. fruit trees,

sitting.. having her mini break, and as you can see by this.. i am wacked and tired, and going to bed.. :)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 07, 2007, 09:03:11 pm »
I had an old uncle called Ezra, but he was from Manchester, he used to make Black Puddings IIRC

texasboy

« Reply #573 on: July 08, 2007, 02:43:08 am »
 ;D ;D
Ezra Brooks is one of my favorite Bourbons. The bottle usually comes in its own wooden case. ::)

Dont pull your hair out, it`s fairly easy. It is not in Spain (only a clue) or Europe for that matter.
Have an Ezra,sit down and study.lol
cheers
As an after thought if I were to give one more clue then management would wipe the board again. Sorry chip its not your day ;D

Even the mighty chip had a quick look at the clues tonight. He almost turned "orange". Too close to home chip. ????
cheers

Mini or Mickey break. You decide ??? lol
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 08:41:53 am by texasboy »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 08, 2007, 09:15:14 am »
well.. even if its close to home, i still am struggling with the clues :)  31 and Houston are not being nice to my brain... Houston.. high.. so I'm thinking Apollo 13 maybe.. but that didnt leave me with anything..

buuuut..  in any case, I'm going to go with Anaheim, CA

and only because its in Orange County.. Ana Heim could possibly sound like a jewish girls name?? and since the last edit, Disneyland is located there..

:-\
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

texasboy

« Reply #575 on: July 09, 2007, 06:35:16 am »
well.. even if its close to home, i still am struggling with the clues :)  31 and Houston are not being nice to my brain... Houston.. high.. so I'm thinking Apollo 13 maybe.. but that didnt leave me with anything..

buuuut..  in any case, I'm going to go with Anaheim, CA

and only because its in Orange County.. Ana Heim could possibly sound like a jewish girls name?? and since the last edit, Disneyland is located there..

:-\

;D I guess the last two clues gave it away cause you were all struggling.
chip, What is the highest mountain in California?? Mount Whitney ;D (Houston)
Cal,is also the 31st state in the USA.

Yes indeed Anaheim,in Orange County California, home to Mickey and Mini. What a struggle.lol
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 10, 2007, 10:54:46 pm »
Anahem...............I knew that....ahem......but I thought I'd give Chip a chance ::)

texasboy

« Reply #577 on: July 12, 2007, 04:04:57 am »
Anahem...............I knew that....ahem......but I thought I'd give Chip a chance ::)

;D The only chips you give a chance to are the microwave type.lol
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 12, 2007, 06:07:17 pm »

;D The only chips you give a chance to are the microwave type.lol
cheers
eeeeeeeeeeeeew....microwave chips, nasty horrible things, i make my own out of good old Irish taters :D

texasboy

« Reply #579 on: July 13, 2007, 04:19:21 am »
 ;D ;D
Irish Taters are kept over here.  Not for export. We always send the reject spuds from Manchester back to you with a different label. :D
To change things around slightly, since you all dont like  english clues. I am now only posting a photo. ;D

WHERE AM i ???

cheers
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 05:56:43 am by texasboy »

texasboy

« Reply #580 on: July 18, 2007, 09:05:26 am »
;D ;D
Irish Taters are kept over here.  Not for export. We always send the reject spuds from Manchester back to you with a different label. :D
To change things around slightly, since you all dont like  english clues. I am now only posting a photo. ;D

WHERE AM i ???

cheers

;D Doesnt anyone feel like answering this one. Where did that NightWatchman go.lol

cissie

« Reply #581 on: July 18, 2007, 07:32:12 pm »
Crater Lake

texasboy

« Reply #582 on: July 20, 2007, 07:21:31 am »
 ;D ;D cissie, you wont believe this, but I bought a couple of memory sticks and transfered all my documents/pictures onto them. I changed this picture in properties (very devious to Utah USA.lol) I know what country it is in but cannot locate original. Which crater lake are you refering too You might get another point if you are close ;D It is not USA.lol
cheers

cissie

« Reply #583 on: July 20, 2007, 07:38:00 am »
I was going to say New Zealand...

the most famous  Crater Lake is in Oregan, but it isn't yellow.. however it does have Pine trees around it..

The NZ Crater lake is yellow, but it doesn't have pine trees.  I don't use the pics to try to see where they come from, as you remember, you even told me how to do it once, and i still couldn't retrieve it.

I will keep searching, but at this point, i will say NZ until i find something else, that would be the stinky one at Rotorua

or Waiotapu NZ  Sulphur Lake (this is the correct one.. even matches with the pine trees) :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 07:58:10 am by cissie »

texasboy

« Reply #584 on: July 20, 2007, 07:46:11 am »
 ;D ;D ;D Dont even search any further New Zealand is correct. I`ll sort it out later, old age catching up.lol
Well done cissie
cheers