RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Get Registered Version  (Read 2900 times)

Axter

Get Registered Version
« on: April 17, 2012, 02:53:18 am »
I've been using Bit Che for a while now, and have really enjoyed this program.
I was using the freeware version of the program, and every now and than I would click a feature which required the registered version.
I would get a popup display which would optionally take me to a link showing how to get free registered version.

I was never interested in the listed methods for getting free registered version, but I was more than willing to pay to get the registered version, as long as the price was reasonable.

However, it was never clear to me how to pay for the registered version.
None of the menu options on the application tell you how to register the product.
The help link just takes you to the forum link.
The about link doesn't tell you how to register.
The "Donate" link doesn't explicitly state that the action of donating will result in getting registered version.
The "PayPal" link on the main menu takes you to the same link as the About->Donate menu item.

There's nothing that explicitly states this is what you need to do to register this product.

The minimum donation is $8, and I would have gladly paid the $8 within the second week of using this program if I knew that's what I had to do to register it.

I highly recommend adding a "How To Register" menu item under the About menu which explicitly states that you can registered the product by making a donation.
I would also add this information to the top of the link listing how to get a free registered version.

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Get Registered Version
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 10:04:49 am »
Thank you very much for you feedback. I will take all of your suggestions into consideration when I go to make site revisions when the new beta 2.0 is launched.

Clearly I can make it easier for everyone :)
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

ahmedltz

Re: Get Registered Version
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 08:50:52 pm »
i already denote with $5 but i didn't received any confirmation e-mail that i can upgrade to bit che plus. still run on old version.  :-[