RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Competitions  (Read 30916 times)

texasboy

Re: Competitions
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2006, 08:11:25 am »
OK.....how about a competition for who makes the most typo's or something like that, in a month, and the winner, or looser should l say, is named and shamed under the shout box, starting november......any bets as to Kyo being the first :D ?
Heh. Sorry to do that yo you billy.  :)  8)

Not sure if I read looser or loser ;D but then who am I to question Billy (spell check).
cheers

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 03:16:52 pm »
OK.. effective immediately...  if someone posts a new topic that you find interesting, give them +2 karma points.. also, give the next person to reply a karma point (first reply bonus :)).   that way, if you start a topic, you should get like 10-20 karma points (because probably 5-10 members found that topic interesting) and the first reply should get another 5-10 karma points for being active :)

hows that for starters around here?

we will also start more of these competitions soon, I like the typo's game, and other things like that..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 10:31:36 am by chip! »
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

texasboy

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 06:42:33 am »
OK.. effective immediately...  if someone posts a new topic that you find interesting, give them +2 karma points.. also, give the next person to reply a karma point (first reply bonus :)).   that way, if you start a topic, you should get like 10-20 karma points (because probably 5-10 members found that topic interesting) and the first reply should get another 5-10 karma points for being active :)

we will also start more of these competitions soon, I like the typo's game, and other things like that..

PS, don't forget that everything is being paid out of my pocket because i like the forums and making software is a hobby, so if there's anything i can do to improve stuff camaraderie around here, let me know!
Not too bad Chip. Certainly give us an incentive to earn points. ;D
Now if I can only stop Billy hitting my smite button again. :-X
cheers.
PS. apart from your ps and dont, you did well. ;D

jeannibordelli

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 08:09:47 pm »
I like the Karma-idea ;-)

SHEEPFISH

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 03:42:18 pm »
the most stupid will win...the prize wiull be the respect to him from the losers which will be smarter than him(cause the most stupid one won);)

texasboy

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2006, 06:23:46 am »
the most stupid will win...the prize wiull be the respect to him from the losers which will be smarter than him(cause the most stupid one won);)

You have to be smart to appear stupid on this forum  ;D  Ask any Man U fan.!!!
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2006, 06:48:52 am »
Ooooooooooooooooh..........TEX............you cheeky bugger..........l'll get you for that grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

;D

texasboy

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2006, 07:07:07 am »
Ooooooooooooooooh..........TEX............you cheeky bugger..........l'll get you for that grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

Good to see you  back with yer auld sense of humour Billy.
COME ON YOU REDS.  ;D
CHEERS

;D

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2006, 07:12:37 am »
COME ON YOU REDS.....................omg.....have you given up on Chelea already, Tex :o

texasboy

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2006, 07:34:27 am »
COME ON YOU REDS.....................omg.....have you given up on Chelea already, Tex :o

NOPE!! Just asking when the "REDS" will admit they are good ,but only second best ;D
cheers

texasboy

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 09:32:39 am »

;D See what I mean CHIP, none of this lot seem to know what a karma button is.I`ts like trying to draw water out of a dry plank. ::)
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 09:40:48 am »

;D See what I mean CHIP, none of this lot seem to know what a karma button is.I`ts like trying to draw water out of a dry plank. ::)
cheers

or to get a pint of beer out of a Texan ::) :D

texasboy

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2007, 09:57:43 am »

or to get a pint of beer out of a Texan ::) :D
[/quote]

Any time auld sod.as I sit here sipping on my jack and coke,donated by my dear wife who knows I am a "generous man" ;D
Only 6 points in it ;D
cheers
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 07:51:56 am by texasboy »

Offline MitchellPipkin

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2020, 07:57:52 pm »
well... I am guessing.. but chip is in college... and 99.9% of college students are broke... therefore $10 is a lot of money

-kyopedlr

Of course 10$ is a lot of money for students. I' ll better save them, it is a price for 2 pages essays that I usually order at theessayservice, and I'd better save them for future.