RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Minor forum changes..  (Read 10633 times)

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Minor forum changes..
« on: August 11, 2007, 05:08:07 am »
you probably noticed i re-arranged some of the boards a little bit, and hopefully it makes the board a little more user friendly? anyone have thoughts or other suggestions for minor changes to the forums?

ive been really busy lately, but i'll see what i can do :)

-chip
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:12:56 am by chip! »
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

texasboy

Re: Minor forum changes..
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 08:23:36 am »
you probably noticed i re-arranged some of the boards a little bit, and hopefully it makes the board a little more user friendly? anyone have thoughts or other suggestions for minor changes to the forums?

ive been really busy lately, but i'll see what i can do :)

-chip

;D  As usual great job chip, Is there any chance that we might be able to see who is awarding karma points and who is smiting. Some of these members hit the wrong button with their mouse, and I really want  want to name and shame.lol
cheers
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 08:30:09 am by texasboy »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 03:45:56 pm »
thanks tex, i will look into that, i know i saw an option for that somewhere but im not sure if it was working or not.

also, made a few more modifications, trying to make the forums a little more tidy and cozy to encourage more user interaction and posting :)

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 12:27:56 am »
though that sounds like a good idea texasboy it may start smite wars perhaps an option for the staff to view may be a good idea.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 02:05:39 am »

[/quote]

;D  As usual great job chip, Is there any chance that we might be able to see who is awarding karma points and who is smiting. Some of these members hit the wrong button with their mouse, and I really want  want to name and shame.lol
cheers

he he he..........Tex is hoping he was smited three times by mistake

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 03:22:41 am »
anyone have thoughts on switching the order of the forums with the discussion topics on top and the projects topics on the bottom..? good/bad?

texasboy

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 06:07:30 am »
anyone have thoughts on switching the order of the forums with the discussion topics on top and the projects topics on the bottom..? good/bad?

;D Took a few minutes to get used to. But yes, members will have to run the gauntlet to get to BitChe and maybe curiousity will  get some of them to stop and see how us common folks are getting on. ::) Bovski maybe right, but under the old system I was able to see who smote me. Possibly one of them came from an overdose of Boddingtons and some nameless person hit the wrong button ;D I paid him back by hitting his karma button on many ocassions.lol
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 05:20:06 pm »
I think it's a good idea switching forums for the same reason as Tex mentions ;D

Tex....I recon you had too much Becks one night, and smote yer own button by mistake :D

texasboy

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 04:40:38 am »
I think it's a good idea switching forums for the same reason as Tex mentions ;D

Tex....I recon you had too much Becks one night, and smote yer own button by mistake :D

;D ;D Thats where you  just owned up. You cannot see your own high five and smack buttons. and you cannot give yourself points/smacks. Na,Na ;D
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 10:32:32 pm »
ooooooooooooooops............. :o