Author Topic: Unofficial UK football page  (Read 232524 times)

texasboy

Re: Unofficial UK football page
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2007, 10:29:30 am »
I still love my NFL..........It just sucks here because no other Convivea'ers here seem to care about the NFL........ :P
;D When I lived in Houston thats all I thought about. Houston Oilers  and Dallas, But now over here in UK it seems so far away . I just annoy people by supporting CHELSEA
CHEERS

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2007, 07:02:43 pm »
hmmmmmmm...........don't l know it.....LOL

MinLo

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2007, 09:03:28 am »
I still love my NFL..........It just sucks here because no other Convivea'ers here seem to care about the NFL........ :P
;D When I lived in Houston thats all I thought about. Houston Oilers  and Dallas, But now over here in UK it seems so far away . I just annoy people by supporting CHELSEA
CHEERS

Did you live in Texas when Warren Moon was a starting QB of the Oilers and/or Troy Aikman was the starting QB of the Cowboys???

Or maybe considering your age maybe you were here back when Dorsett or Stabuach was playing for the cowboys....he he he

texasboy

« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2007, 08:00:24 am »

Did you live in Texas when Warren Moon was a starting QB of the Oilers and/or Troy Aikman was the starting QB of the Cowboys???

Or maybe considering your age maybe you were here back when Dorsett or Stabuach was playing for the cowboys....he he he
[/quote]
Yes to all of the above.lol  Tony Dorsett what a great athlete. Warren Moon just took over when I left in 1986. Staubuck had his ups and downs. Troy doesnt stick in my mind. Thinking of Billy, do you remember the huge guy that played for the "Washington Redskins" nicknamed "The Fridge"(or Refrigerator),used to run straight through about 10 defenders at a time.lol (must google that)
cheers
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 08:08:48 am by texasboy »

mac117

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2007, 07:29:39 am »
C'mon guys everybody know for season 07/08 its Chelsea all the way
lol

texasboy

« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2007, 08:37:27 am »
lol

Hi Yah mac117,
great to have another CHELSEA supporter to help me out against this other lot ;D
You get an immediate karma point
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2007, 07:45:53 pm »
lol

he he he...............you poor misguided guys said that last season....but Man U lead all the way.............and won the Premiership ................neeeeeeeeeeeeeer :D

mac117

« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2007, 08:33:33 pm »
We took a break last season, gets a bit boring if we win everything all the time.  ;)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2007, 08:49:38 pm »
We took a break last season, gets a bit boring if we win everything all the time.  ;)

yeah, it's a good idea, we've done that a few times in the past..........kind of let the underdogs have a bit of limelight, it's good for the game ;)

mac117

« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2007, 09:04:20 pm »
LOL

texasboy

« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2007, 06:33:34 am »
 ;D I can tell by the attitudes that this thread will take up the slack as CHELSEA will ease through all the flack ;D
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2007, 08:07:38 am »
;D I can tell by the attitudes that this thread will take up the slack as CHELSEA will ease through all the flack ;D
cheers

dream on buddy ::)

gr1ngo

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2007, 11:00:35 pm »

well i for one cant wait for the new NFL season to start,and thats from me in sunny scotland.

texasboy

« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2007, 05:42:25 am »

well i for one cant wait for the new NFL season to start,and thats from me in sunny scotland.

As I previously said there is nothing to stop you opening an NFL thread. We have quite a few members in USA and UK who enjoy the sport and I`m sure you will get a following.
cheers

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2007, 06:40:33 pm »
Are the Chelsea money men feeling ok?

Their only major signings being Ben Haim, Sidwell and Malouda.

They didn't try and buy Ronaldinho this time?  ::)

Although I see Man U have got Tevez  :( I rather hoped Arsenal would grab him after Henry left... or for him to stay in West Ham, that would have been a sight.

It seems Liverpool are the ones spending their money over the summer.