Author Topic: OLD - Re: Bit Che - Translators Wanted!  (Read 117298 times)

Offline Exoskeletor

• Live And Let Die
    • View Profile
Re: OLD - Re: Bit Che - Translators Wanted!
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2006, 10:35:07 pm »
good job karill

Offline Exoskeletor

• Live And Let Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2006, 09:17:58 am »
a new updated version of greek.ini

betyna

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2006, 06:42:21 am »
Hi
This is romanian (romana) translations.
Sorry for possible mistake
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 06:50:46 am by betyna »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2006, 02:45:11 pm »
thanks for the updates guys :)

i finally managed to get internet working while im home on vacation, so the good news is that I might actually be able to get an update out in the next week or so =/

-  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline rebekic

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2006, 11:52:34 pm »
Here is translation in Serbian....

Great progy btw:)

hope...you put script for :

http://www.torrentleech.org/

ftwyeah

« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2006, 09:02:38 pm »
Slovenian (http://www.33ff.com/flags/worldflags/Slovenia_flag.html) translation ...

Nice program!

www://partis.si and http://slobytes.net would need a script (registration needed)

If every user could add a script himself would be great

Rarst

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2007, 05:58:25 am »
First - thanks for great program. :) It is one of the most useful and finely done download-related softwares I had ever seen.

I did russian translation for most of text (except guevara account stuff), but when I tried it I got same problem as posted about greek translation - ruined text in column names and status messages.

Attached file has russian text wherever it shows right and english where it is broken (most of it like seeders\leechers is common torrent knowledge anyway so I guess it's ok until program becomes capable of full cyrillic support). I tried my best to fit text on buttons but I had to shorten meaning of some strings, especially on open\save buttons because those words are much longer in russian.

No more issues for now, I'll update it if I stumble upon anything while using it (was translating offline so I could miss something). btw it's somewhat hard to translate what guevara edition is - because it's not even very clear in english (without visiting site). :)

ramza2boss

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2007, 11:00:25 am »
Here is translation in Croatian (hrvatski) ;D

tnx for  great app  :)

Offline Exoskeletor

• Live And Let Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2007, 12:56:32 am »
First - thanks for great program. :) It is one of the most useful and finely done download-related softwares I had ever seen.

I did russian translation for most of text (except guevara account stuff), but when I tried it I got same problem as posted about greek translation - ruined text in column names and status messages.

Attached file has russian text wherever it shows right and english where it is broken (most of it like seeders\leechers is common torrent knowledge anyway so I guess it's ok until program becomes capable of full cyrillic support). I tried my best to fit text on buttons but I had to shorten meaning of some strings, especially on open\save buttons because those words are much longer in russian.

No more issues for now, I'll update it if I stumble upon anything while using it (was translating offline so I could miss something). btw it's somewhat hard to translate what guevara edition is - because it's not even very clear in english (without visiting site). :)

Rast have you download the latest version of greek text? if i understand correctly you must have problems with unicode characters (except if you are using windows vista and you havent set correctly the language settings). You can write with greeklish any text that is not showned correctly (check the latest greek.ini to see what you have to write in greeklish. It is [list_results] and strings that you definetly have to make it greeklish but there are some more)

Rarst

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2007, 04:00:57 am »
Ehm... I don't have a clue about greek. I just said that it seems I have similar problems with my russian translation. :)

I can transliterate parts where text is broken, but using transliteration of russian words with latin characters is often considered rude and dumb so I just left english text there for now.

Edit: updated translation. Translated remaining parts, changed days back to english because found that they are not showing correctly as well (couldn't see it without guevara access, which I have now, thanks :) ).
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 04:37:20 am by Rarst »

jonasflores

« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2007, 10:13:58 pm »
Hi Fellows,
  First of all this is a very nice program.
  I am submitting now a Brazilian Portuguese translation.
  Please enjoy.

Very best Regards,

Jonas Flores

jonasflores

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2007, 10:34:03 pm »
Hi again,
  I am just adding a few observations since I submitted a Brazilian Portuguese version and there is already a translation to Portuguese.
  There are differences in Brazilian Portuguese and Portuguese from Portugal, although it is possible to understand almost everything. However, it is usual that programs actually have two different versions for both languages. You can compare both translations and you will see that there are many different words/sentences. Other programs like Windows, Nero, uTorrent, BitComet, Azureus, ... have both versions.

Best regards,

Jonas Flores
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 11:09:57 pm by jonasflores »

th3.r00t

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2007, 01:57:10 am »
Hello, guys  8)
Here is the Bulgarian translation to the latest Bit Che.

It looks very cool to have Bit Che to my native language  :D
but i also have weird charachers in the results when there is supposed to be bulgarian words...

Can I propose for the next release of Bit Che to support Unicode, or even better, UTF8 support for language files so that all will be ok.
Best regards and keep up the good work.  ;)

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2007, 02:18:15 am »
Hey, thanks for the translation  :D

Chip, the developer of the software, has had a little difficulty implementing Unicode. But last I heard he'd figured out a way of doing it and was well on the way to being a feature in a future build.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

djkidy123

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2007, 07:59:42 am »
I will translate it to Slovenian linguage!